Earth Fare Review

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Zapped • Aug 9, 2012.

1. Zapped

ZappedMember

Threads:
    I have been shopping at Earth Fare for supplies for my son's gluten free diet. I really love the way Earth Fare separates their isle to clearly group and mark gluten free items. For example, the cereal isle is devided in half. Half of it is regular cereal and half of it is gluten free options! The freezer section, baking section and so on an divided the same ways. It makes it so much easier to shop for my son, and less expensive too. Plus they offer all kinds of coupons on their websites and in coupon books offered at the store.

Their customer service is amazing. They are all very helpful, as are other shoppers. The atmosphere of the store is incredible as well. I have to give Earth Fare two big thumbs up.

2. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Very nice to hear about a good store with good service. I have never shopped at Earth Fare, but really appreciate the information. Sounds like the store is a real pleasure to shop.

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I was just wondering about them myself. I was in one for the first time this weekend. I to found the customer service amazing. I was a bit overwhelmed by the organic prices, but it's something I'm adjusting to. I was happy to see they have coupons and specials. We just want to eat better in general, and this seems like a great place to get advice and good products.

4. iampeebs

iampeebsMember

Threads:
    While Earth Fare has high prices, the prices are in line for what they sell and their customer service can not be beat. I think of shopping there as a fun outing. They have a great cafe and would much rather go their than Starbucks. I notice many people use that cafe as their office!

5. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Any store that is clearly organized (especially when it comes to foods) is a plus in my books. I'm all about health food stores and while they genuinely have stellar customer service, I know I'm paying for the service and the organized, clean shelves.