Easy To Apply Honey

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Gelsemium • Jan 23, 2015.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think many people like honey, but don't eat it often because it's hard to take it of the jar. Is that your case? I now eat way more because I have found this bottle, really practical. :) Just turn around and squeeze and the honey comes out.

486780d8642eab7423e1458126f2969a.

Attached Files:

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to buy my honey in bulk from the health food store. I always bring my own jars for a refill, as I don't like paying for the packaging and can't abide plastic. I am not really a fan of the squeeze bottle that you are talking about. It's made of plastic, and also it tends to get clogged up easily.

3. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    For me if I don't eat honey it means that I don't have any in the cupboard at the moment. I love honey and it's a good way to naturally sweeten something. I do like the squeeze bottles and yes it really is easier for the honey to come out. I'll be buying some honey soon for me.

4. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Are there any additives to the squeeze bottle variant? I do like natural honey, but the consistency seems to be a bit too thick to be poured out of a squeeze bottle.

5. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I like this because it's nice, simple, and very convenient to put onto your dessert dishes. You just simply need to squeeze it, just like syrup.

I love honey and I would probably put it on any dessert and even fruit drinks just to sweeten them in a better way compared to added sugar. I just worry about how natural this honey would be. I'm more of getting natural sources compared to commercialized stuff sold in grocery stores.

6. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Yes, that's the beauty of it, it's regular honey, but at the same time it has a special opening that allows the honey to come out in the right quantity and not being messy. Genius! :D

7. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Whilst I don't buy or use honey very much at all, I do agree that traditional jars can get very messy indeed! I have always been impressed by the convenience of the squeezy bottles and I would imagine that they are designed and tested with the consistency of the product in mind. I can't see any reason why the contents of such bottles would be any less natural than a jar.

8. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Yes, they get messy to the point of making us lazy to eat it, when it's easy to apply we eat more of it. Funny enough, I've been stomach sick and I think it's from a new honey I've bought, so watch out for eating too much of it!