Easy touch for Android

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Nov 22, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For those who envy iPhone users because of what they call Assistive Touch, envy no more. The Android operating system has a couple of apps to fill your needs and Easy Touch is one of the best out there. Easy Touch is a floating button that serves as a shortcut to other apps. You can move it around at any time and becomes transparent so as not to become intrusive. It makes life a lot easier and makes navigating your phone a lot faster. Download it now people. It's free.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sounds like an interesting app, although I doubt most people would use it to its full potential. I'd rather use the stock Android app launcher to handle navigating through my apps. This app might not be that intrusive, but it's still going to show up on the screen regularly, so that's far too intrusive for a lot of users that want the cleanest UI possible.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure on the utility of this app, I did a quick search for it and it seems some of the shortcuts are things like "Home" and "Lock Screen" which are pointless shortcuts, since I can usually do it on my phone with the simple click of a button anyways.
    The only case I'd see this being useful in is if my phone had some hardware malfunction and those buttons stopped working and I needed an app to lock my screen.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yep, you're right, it could be intrusive. You'll be touching it accidentally most of the time if it's not strategically located.

Yup that's right. But those are the default shortcuts. You can add shortcuts to any of the apps that you want and customize it the way you want. They even offer lots of themes so that you don't get tired of it.