Easy way to get $10 dollars at HappyMinerCoupon

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by ohiotom76 • Apr 25, 2014.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    1.) Go to

and sign up for an account (it's free)

2.) Post about it on 5 different forums of your choice

3.) Get your free coupon

4.) Go to

and sell your coupon (they can pay you via Paypal)

5.) Receive your easy $10 to PayPal or Skrill

This is legit and paying website.

I am also trying it out and as soon as I get the payment I will post it here.

Thanks.

2. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    Seems good. I could use $10. I'll make sure to try this one out when I get the chance, as I've been trying to make some money online and save up for a thing I want to buy ^^

3. flanagan

flanaganNew Member

Threads:
    Got a blast earning $10 from Happy miners coupon. Great and easy way so that everybody can earn through it.
    money1.

4. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    It does look very straightforward, which based on my own paranoia makes me curious as to why earning the money is so easy. I think I'll fish around the internet a bit first to find out more about it. 'Money for nothing' always makes me ask questions.

5. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    I never got the 10 dollar coupon after posting the link at 5 different forums. Scamming cheats. While the selling and buying of mining accounts through virtaex may be legit I have not received any free 10 dollar coupon to actually buy a mining account and sell. I may however use my own 10 dollars and buy an account . Garners you about $2.5 profit a week if it is legit. More if you buy multiple accounts. But seems shady and I would not put more than 20 bucks in it. I did not receive any coupon or get one response from customer support.

6. hometownglory

hometowngloryNew Member

Threads:
    This is a actually a really nice find! I was looking for other opportunity like the ones that appear on mTurk but haven't found a legit one so far. I plan on doing this today and seeing if the payment occurs. I wonder if you create many accounts, you can gather even more money... is that against the terms of this happyminer site?

7. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    How is this like mTurk ? You mean as a side income sort of thing ? Otherwise the two really don't have anything in common.
    I don't think there is a limit on how many accounts you can buy but be wary. Don't buy $1-2k worth of accounts (unless you want to) without really knowing what it is about or talking with people who have invested that kind of money in it. I will buy an account for 10 bucks and let you all know how it goes. If any of you do likewise then please let me know if you get paid.

8. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this OhioTom, I am taking a look right now, but it seems to be legit. Nothing like getting some free money, I love it. I just noticed that it's back from April, so most likely it's not working... Let me check. :)

9. vdenayb23

vdenayb23Member

Threads:
    This is an awesome find I will defiantly be giving this a try out tomorrow. I hope that this work though. I hate running into scams but I will say that you never know until you try it yourself. Some people will say that it is a scam and others will say that it is a real deal. Always investigate yourself before you judge off comments ill update and let you guys know how it goes. wish me luck.

10. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    I hope that you tried it first and then share your experience to us rather than give us instructions and tell us that are "also" trying it out and will post here once you get your payment.

this is just a waste of time I think. No sites gives $10 for FREEEEEE??

11. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    I have not yet bought any accounts with my own money but from what I experienced the "free 10 dollar coupon" is a SCAM.

Let us know then what happens when you buy an account with REAL money. I will get to it but not for another couple of weeks or so. As I posted above there is no free money until you invest some of your own unless you get the coupon..which I did not.

#11Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  12. SophiaD

SophiaDNew Member

Threads:
    I really had no idea that earning $10 could be so easy. Just followed the steps and $10 in my a/c.
    money323434f8.

Thank you friend.

13. fgsanjuanico

fgsanjuanicoNew Member

Threads:
    I'm trying this now. Hopefully I get the 10 dollars after I followed the instructions.

14. downsouth

downsouthMember

Threads:
    I have heard people getting paid from this and not getting paid from it so I am not sure what is up.

15. Matthew Malka

Matthew MalkaNew Member

Threads:
    It does look like a solid way in order to earn an easy 10 bucks but how much time would you have to invest in order to earn such. It doesn't make much sense if you had to spend a month just to make that much when others can earn that amount by working in an hour.

16. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayneNew Member

Threads:
    It is an pretty and simple task without any hardwork we will make money through online...I got $10 as my first payment...

qwfqbvci.pju.

17. JonCameron

JonCameronNew Member

Threads:
    It was too easy to earn $392 from HappyMiner but I saw posters earning more than that. And I tried that too.

image.

18. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    I can't make heads nor tails of this site! What a weird way to make money. It's not worth my time trying to figure it out. :rolleyes:

19. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    It's always a good thing to have other ways to earn some extra money. After finding out more about this and reading the instructions I'm going to give this a try. I'll do this when I take a break from my other work at home tasks.

20. VictorSalza

VictorSalzaMember

Threads:
    Does anyone know if this works? I sure could use ten dollars. It sounds like a great way to make a few fast bucks. Something that the internet could use a whole lot more of.