eating out -- buffalowildwings

Discussion in Food & Drink started by roy835 • Oct 22, 2014.

1. roy835

roy835Member

Threads:
    One the best places to eat out is at, buffalo wild wings. They offer a fun atmosphere to enjoy your meal and drinks. They have big screen TVs throughout the restaurant. You can play your music of choice from the jute-box. If you want beer with your meal you can do that or you could just lounge at the bar area. And the food is really great tasting. The servers are very friendly and the place is usually nice and clean. I like eating there because I know that I can get food that I really like at an affordable price. I hate going to restaurants that charge a lot for food that you cant even pronounce and then the portions are very small. At buffalowildwings it is the opposite. You can get really nice tasting for at very affordable prices and you get large portions too.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    The only issue I've ever had with them is consistency. I am supposing that they have a set recipe, but they don't seem to have a standard in which the recipe must be executed. One day, the cook is on fire and the wings are perfect and the next, the wings are barely passable.