Ebates

Discussion in Hot Deals started by 003 • Jun 14, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you want to get paid while shopping? If so, then you might want to consider having a visit at Ebates.com! It gives you cash back of the fraction of what you bought. You are not entirely going to be able to get the money that you spent, though it's a good way to save some bucks though. And of course the more you buy, the more you save. It works like this: They are connected to different brand sites like The Body Shop and Nike. Once you wish to buy with any of the sites they are affiliated with, go to their site and find the site of the brand you wish to buy on, go there through Ebates, look at the offer then buy. Few days after you bought, your cash back will be sent to you via Paypal. Sounds nice, right?

2. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I signed up for Ebates because a few friends wanted us all to take advantage of the kick-back money. I just do not shop as much as they do. They are all married to successful men who pay all of their bills. I am told that Ebates does give you money back for every registered purchase you make. I f you are one of those people who spends hundreds each month then it is for you.

3. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    I've used them for a period of time and so far they've been great. They give a decent $10 sign up bonus for the US version and for the most part their cash back tends to be higher than most competitors.
    Their payment threshold is a bit more reasonable than some of the others as well.

Overall, I always try to take advantage of it when I can.

4. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    I signed up for Ebates about a year ago when they were advertising heavily on TV. I then promptly forgot all about it! Now, that I'm on a money-saving kick that looks to be permanent, I logged back on yesterday so I could click through to Amazon. I wanted to buy a dress and right now Ebates is offering 3% cash back on apparel! Score!

I was very disappointed to see that my sign-up bonus had expired months ago. I emailed customer care to see if they could work with me in possibly offering it to me again now that I'm going to be using their website more. I haven't heard back but I'm hoping they come through for me. I've developed a love of shopping online over the past year so using Ebates will be even more incentive.