Ebates

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by toradrake • Nov 11, 2014.

1. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I keep hearing about this place called Ebates.com that saves you money on your online shopping. From my understanding, people go online and shop through this site and it rebates the products you buy, then sends you the money.

Anyone ever try this place?

2. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of Ebates, but I would sure like to use it if you save money while you are shopping. I am always looking for ways to save money and this sounds like the perfect way to do it. Thanks for letting us know about it. I will definitely check this out.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use Ebates and you can refer friends too with good cash incentives. They pay by paypal and they give you either $5 credit to sign up or a $10 gift card. I would choose the Target gift card as you can use it for groceries, then you use the site to log into other sites that you shop with. I used it for Best Buy and got cash back, points and I could use my coupons too.

They email you will double cash back offers as well. It's not a scam, just remember to click through and keep the window open. If in doubt, click through again and you can track where you visited as well.