Ebay deals

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Denis Hard • Jan 15, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:

For the convenience of those who buy stuff on eBay.

I came across this and figured it would be helpful to those who haven't heard of it. E-bay sellers advertise their products to pull in more sales. Good thing is they offer great discounts. You can obtain a product at half it's price and on top of that, get free shipping.

For savvy online shoppers who buy stuff off e-bay this certainly is [literally] the page to watch for new great deals.

2. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have noticed there are some great deals on ebay. I do enjoy looking for bargains on ebay and other sites like etsy. Sort of fun to browse some of the oddities and other good things on these sites.

3. Plinko

PlinkoMember

Threads:
    Thanks! I will definitely check it out. I am such a hardcore Amazon user that I totally forget about ebay. I think the last time I bought something from ebay was about four Christmases ago. I used to love shopping the Club 99 sales there, but I have to admit that I love the prime shipping on Amazon a lot more.

4. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I always check out the little deals that eBay has. Sometimes however it just seems like there is no need, because of how likely you are to get a deal while just normally shopping on eBay. However the daily deals are usually more orientated for certain people looking for certain things.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always noticed that section in Ebay when I was still actively buying there, and I check it out quite often, since the price is definitely cheaper than the items in the physical stores. So for those who are new to Ebay and aren't familiar with Ebay deals, then they would surely benefit from your topic about it.