Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Steve • Apr 8, 2014.

1. Steve

SteveMember

Threads:
    This game is another MMO that i had the chance to try it on its open beta. It seemed really good and i had a really good time playing it but when i heard that it would have so steep price i was disappointed. I would really love that this game was free to play like Neverwinter and had some profit earning mechanics like skins my favorite method that RIOT uses. What do you say?

2. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    I would be half way interested in this game if there was no monthly fee. Really, barring off certain races/factions with a money barrier, charging full price AND having a monthly fee is downright silly and I play/buy blizzard games everytime a collector's edition comes out.

3. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Call me cheap, but I don't plan on paying a monthly fee. Look at games like Guild Wars 2 where you purchase the game once and that's it! A much better model in my opinion. Not to mention that the whole Elder Scrolls MMORPG seems like a quick cash grab aimed at the fans of the series. Plus, the Elder Scrolls series is about being the hero of your own story, the ONE. Now you get to share that role with countless other players :rolleyes:

4. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:

Yeah and from everything I've heard the zones are sparsly populated and aren't as good as Guild Wars 2 or even WoW's. The game really IS a cash group, there's so much double dipping for cash its silly, its not like people won't buy the game just because of the Elder Scroll label. The idea of doing 1st person perspective for raids or dungeons seems...really weird too. I honestly don't understand anyone excited for this game, I expect people who don't play a lot of mmo's like WoW or EQ and just see "Elder Scrolls" with online slapped on it and go "WHOA I GOTTA TRY THIS" because of Skyrim.

5. Steve

SteveMember

Threads:
    Well i was an avid fan of Elder scroll games. I play this series from the Daggerfall game (anyone remembers it?) and i really liked that they managed to implement the feeling of an elder scrolls game into a MMO. But as you guys already said, that feeling is not enough to draw me to it...the barrier of money is just too high