E.L.F Cosmetics

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by fides.dulcis • Apr 15, 2012.

1. fides.dulcis

fides.dulcisNew Member

Threads:
    Does anyone regularly use E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) Cosmetics? If not, then I suggest checking it out! If you're looking for great deals on makeup, then that's the place to buy from. I've used a lot of their makeup, and I've never had any issues with it. They also have great tools, cleansers, washes, etc..

2. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Do they have an online store? Free shipping? Give us some details girl!!! I use many online stores for cosmetics and I am mostly interested about stores where I can get what I want for a cheap price. Is it a european brand? Thanks for sharing this

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I love them! I talked about it some in this thread:

And yes, they have an online store. I don't know about free shipping deals these days, but they're so cheap that I never minded paying for shipping, too.

4. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I recently discovered E.L.F. too and LOVE the site! I bought some sunscreen powder last summer that was awesome! Products are so cheap, you expect them to be small or not good quality, but every single product I have ordered has been fantastic and I can't wait to place my next order. If you sign up for e-mail alerts, they are constantly sending through deals. Sometimes they even have these flash sales that last a really short amount of time but with really great deals. Some E.L.F. products are also available at Target if you are looking to try them, but they have a much larger selection on their website.

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I have this very sensitive skin and ELF cosmetics are definitely working on my skin. I think everybody should check it out and they're price are not that bad as well. It's very affordable I must say plus you're right that they even have great deals so everyone can afford it. :)

6. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    Hallo!, my girlfriend uses E.L.F cosmetics,she is very satisfied because these are of good quality and the price is low.She like very much the mineral make up because it give to her cheeks a defined color that give shine look.

7. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    Yes, My room mate use E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) Cosmetics.

8. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    I own their 32 palette eye shadow in the warm color scheme and it's one of my favorites. I've had it for quite a long time. There are 5 colors I use consistently and the pots are beginning to show. Then there are other colors that I haven't even touched. It's good to use the white color as a base to get the other colors to show because pigmentation isn't all that great. But subtlety is usually what I go for when it comes to make-up so this isn't too much of a bad thing.

I think E.L.F. is a great line for beginners to get their technique down and for beauties on a budget. The eye shadows are all I see myself using from this line because I have staple products for everything else (primer, foundation, powder, liner, mascara) but I am thinking of trying their brushes. Does anyone have feedback on them?

9. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I have ordered from ELF. I love the prices, especially when they have free shipping. The quality of the makeup is not the best but it is ok. I really love that bright pink lipstick. I wear it all the time.

10. wolfpacklovin

wolfpacklovinNew Member

Threads:
    E.L.F is the best! I use their face shimmer and it's comparable to Benefit's High Beam, actually I really don't notice a difference between the two products besides one is WAY more affordable. I used to work for Benefit and that was my favorite product to use. I was so glad when I found something comparable for ONE dollar. Such a fab deal! :cool:
    I also have used their tinted moisturizer; which was okay, but it's not my favorite. Just being honest. :p

11. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I love ELF when I got paid i spent almost 100 dollars on junk. lol
    I wanted everything I could buy, i think that the cheap things that i buy at ELF or drug store are far better than the high priced items.

12. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I love ELF! I don't use it all the time but I've never had an issue when I do and you really can't beat the prices.

13. vk kapoor

vk kapoorMember

Threads:
    My daughter likes the ELF stuff. At her age, she's just decorating her face, not trying to conceal anything. She likes the powder sheets (for oily noses). I use the liquid eyeliners, but their concealer and eyeshadow doesn't do anything for me.

14. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy them out of everything every time I go on their site. It's waaaay too easy to go nuts lol. I'm overstocked and up to the gills in E.L.F! lol. I love them too. I've had a few things dry out too quickly or not work as well as I'd like, but that's true for any brand and it's definitely cheap enough to throw away and replace without thought,

15. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I love elf products, they are absolutely incredible.
    I love their brushes and powders as well as their lip balms. I even love the packaging and to be completely honest I think that the price is too low for such a quality product.