E.l.f.

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Epicfied • Jan 13, 2015.

1. Epicfied

EpicfiedMember

Threads:
    ELF is a brand that is actually very affordable. It's usually sold on their website...

However, some drugstores in different areas sell their products.

On their site store, shipping is outrageous so look for deals or mass buy.
    In store, the most price difference I've seen is a dollar higher and that's not bad vs the shipping cost.

Their products are great. I absolutely love them.

2. hellonamesdana

hellonamesdanaMember

Threads:
    I love ELF products! They also sell their products in Target, though I'm not sure about other stores. A few months ago I got an amazing deal with a free gift when you spend $40, so I spent $41 and I got TONS of makeup! Mostly stuff that I use on a regular basis like eye liner and eye shadow, but then I got some fun colors and some stuff I normally wouldn't get with the gift that I was able to play around with, like glitter liquid eye liner!

3. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I've never bought any ELF eyeliners or shadows (yet), but I have bought at least three different makeup brushes made by ELF. I think I paid a dollar per brush at the Dollar General and I've been very satisfied with them. One is an eye shadow brush and the other two are for applying loose powder or blush.
    Can't beat the price and I have no complaints about the quality, either.

4. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    I have a couple products by e.l.f and I like them all quite a lot! My friend got me one of the big eyeshadow palettes and it's been great for photoshoots! It's got the perks of being cheap, good quality, and cruelty free! :D

5. Epicfied

EpicfiedMember

Threads:
    That's awesome! Their site tends to always have a lot of deals. I know around here Target and Hyvee have ELF products. I honestly think I saw them at Walmart too in one of them, but I'm not sure. There's about 5 or 6 Walmarts in the area I live in.

I love their liquid eyeliner. It's great. I also love their brow kits. I absolutely love all of the brushes from ELF, though I don't where foundation so that may not be a fair statement.

Yeah, I love pretty much everything about ELF. What photoshoots do you guys do?