(end Of February) Better Top-up Your Fuel-tanks This Weekend!

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by mythman • Feb 27, 2015.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if this just applies to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (US), or to

; but a friend of mine tells me that gas-prices are scheduled to go up ten cents early next week!

As America becomes more-&-more independent (of foreign fuel-stuffs), how do you think gas-prices will be affected. Do you expect the US government will offer tax-writeoffs to people who pledge to sell 'only U.S.-made fuels'?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why would the government offer tax writeoffs for that? That doesn't make much sense. Fuel prices are on the rise by a little bit, but California is feeling the pinch more than other states due to fires at a couple refineries in the state. High gas prices don't affect people nearly as much as they think, although low prices do give a needed injection of cash for many.

3. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    To combat the reason gas-prices have been so low of late (I saw prices lower than I saw when I first started CARING how much gas cost): because America is on the verge of becoming 'independent' of the fuel from half of the countries that supply it, so those countries have been selling oil at highly discounted prices.

The tax-writeoffs for American-made oil would encourage more American jobs in the gasoline-industry.