Energy Drinks

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by blur92 • Feb 23, 2015.

1. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know where I can find a good deal on energy drinks? I often see them on sale in gas stations, but it is the typical bogo sale where you really do not save money; the deal is supposed to draw customers in by seemingly making their purchase cheaper. I like carbonated beverages unless they are coffee flavored, however, I am open to other options.

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I have no idea, but just venturing a guess I would say someplace like Walmart, or a dollar store. I don't buy many energy drinks, but I want to start buying more of them.
    I see people drinking them regularly, and I buy them from time to time, but I really need to remind myself to buy them on a regular basis. My energy level sometimes is not as high as I want and need it to be, I think that energy drinks will give me a much-needed boost when I need it.
    There is controversy about how healthy they are and all of that. I don't intend to abuse them, but I I drink a lot of coffee, and find that I want some variety.

3. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Walmart does have them for a cheaper price in comparison to other stores. However, I was hoping to find some deal on them at a different store or find somewhere I can buy them in bulk that would result in being significantly cheaper than individually priced.

I would be careful on the caffeine intact. Aside from doing so for health reasons, it can make you feel more exhausted in the long run. You will build up a tolerance to it whether you drink coffee or energy drinks.

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:

Yeah, I think I have a caffeine tolerance already, because I can drink a couple of cups of coffee and immediately lay down and sleep like a baby, with no problem. The only time I can't do that is if I have some Starbucks espresso shots, that stuff will keep me awake.

Don't know where to get a deal on buying energy drinks in bulk. I wouldn't mind buying energy drinks in bulk myself. That way they will be on hand when I get ready to drink one of them. Sometimes I forget what big business energy drinks are, kind of makes me feel like I'm not alone in my "tiredness". Sometimes I feel really tired, but that is understandable because I'm not on a set sleeping schedule. Water is a good energy booster, much cheaper than energy drinks or coffee, but sometimes I want something flavored though, other than water, but water is the best drink for energy, in my opinion.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure which ones you mean, but CVS do deals from time to time. It depends on how many you want to buy I guess. I've bought them there for friends and as I have a card there they always offer coupons too. Buying in bulk rarely saves that much money compared to items on special, so you are best waiting until then to stock up.

6. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Water never gives me a caffeine buzz, though. I don't experience the same kind of energy I do from coffee or an energy drink. I do enjoy flavored Ice sparkling water, though. It includes green tea extract and vitamins. Moreover, it comes in great flavors. I definitely recommend giving that a try.

7. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think that I've ever heard of Ice sparkling water, is that the name of the brand? I'll have to google it and find out. I think drinking green tea in whatever form that one can get it is healthy, so it's a definite plus that it's included in the drink, and vitamins are good too, of course.
    I think that the energy from water comes with/over time, as opposed to the instant boost that comes from coffee and energy drinks.

8. mylindaelliott

mylindaelliottNew Member

Threads:
    I do not know about those energy drinks. I know you can get a case of 5 hour energy shots at Sam's for $40.00. I want to say there were 24 bottles in the case. I pay $3.00 or more each at the gas station so I was very pleased. I know that is not exactly what you asked for but maybe that will help you get going some days. Good luck.