Entertainment Apps

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by DrRipley • Feb 21, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Whenever I'm bored I usually like watching online videos but unfortunately I don't always have an idea of what to look for and it's why I enjoy having some entertainment apps on my device so I could have a random feed of different videos on different topics. They don't always a have something that interests me though as sometimes the videos I get are still not very entertaining so I'd like to get some ideas from you guys on what apps I could buy or download for a good feed of random online videos.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't remember the name of the app, but it basically reads you articles compiled from various news sources on all topics. You choose an article, hit play, and then you can listen to each piece before the next one plays automatically. It's not exactly an entertainment app, but it's a new experience that's pretty interesting if you want to hear your news instead of reading or watching it.

3. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    For entertainment, I usually go looking at photographs. From my mobile gadget, and not my desktop/laptop. Vectors and illustrations from the

app are the usual destination. Even more entertaining for me is browsing through the videos on sale. It just takes time for the videos to load, and that is why I often skip the videos and just browse around for photographs. There are many sites that I have frequented for entertainment, including Getty Images and Foap photo sharing apps.

4. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could just download an RSS reader and add a bunch of sites you enjoy or think you will enjoy to that list. That way when you are bored you can jsut browse for articles.

5. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I have a podcast and radio app if you like listening to things and music otherwise I just go to Youtube and browse my subscriptions since I'm sure that those videos are in line to what I'm interested in.