Entertainment book

Discussion in Coupons started by Kaybee517 • Jul 14, 2012.

1. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Has anybody heard of Entertainment Book? It retails for $45 upon first being released however the prize lowers if you purchase online or as the calendar year approaches closer to expiration date. This Entertainment Book is a coupon and discount book also featuring a discount card, where you can use coupons to get 2 for 1 deals, discounts off a variety of goods and services. The book definitely can pay for itself based on all the savings you have using the coupons. I like using the coupons, however at times I'm so forgetful, that I forget about my book and miss out on getting a good deal. I've used coupons on everything from city tours, buying shoes and food. If you to find a way to save money, look into it. You can search online. Times are tough so saving some money, never hurts anybody.

2. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    I have personally never heard of this book...but I will have to tell you that I would have a hard time paying $45 for any book, regardless of how much money it promises to save me. Have you purchased it? Do you have any experience with getting your money back out of your investment? I just struggle with justifying paying $45 for a book that will help me save money when I go to spend money on other activities. Anyone have any experience with this book?

3. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    LOL. I definitely understand. I never pay full price for the book. It comes out annually and is good from November to November of the following year. How I avoid paying full price is I wait until the following year and the price drops. For instance, if the 2013 entertainment book is released in this fall and coupons are valid starting Nov. 2012- through Nov. 2013, the book will be $45 now, however if I wait until the New Year in January the price can drop to $25. If I wait until spring, it will be even lower. To me it's worth the buy because many of the coupons are 2 for 1. Just going out to dinner or getting passes to a museum or amusement park, the book pays for itself in the savings value. This is the website if it interests you. It looks like the price has dropped lower. 2 for $10 for the 2012 (current book) so the coupons will expire Nov/Dec 2012. I think they make great stocking stuffers too.