Exercise Dvds

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by galmal • Feb 9, 2015.

1. galmal

galmalMember

Threads:
    Where do you all buy your exercise DVDs? I love to exercise at home using DVDs and used to use collagevideo.com. I like them because they have previews, so I can see if I like the music and the moves. But their prices seem a little high. I also look on eBay and Amazon. But I was wondering if there are any other good websites that you guys could recommend?

I do mostly step aerobics, pilates and some strength training. I'd like to start getting into kickboxing and maybe something like Zumba - any thoughts?

2. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    Hi Galmal :).. I actually have lots of exercise DVDs and most of it were only used once or twice and I actually regret buying them (they used to be so expensive). Nowadays, I only rely on YouTube for all sort of video guides including exercise videos like zumba, yoga or pilates. :D

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can actually stream YouTube videos specializing on easy-to-follow workout routines. It's a bit of a hassle though since you also have to contend with the availability of your Internet connection. Most quality aerobics and zumba dance collections can be found on DVDs or Blu Ray discs so I suggest you buy a complete set. We have two zumba workout DVDs at home and there was a time when everyone in the family worked out while using the DVDs as reference. It was a fulfilling endeavor - more enjoyable and less rigid than the normal gym workout.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I am not really into exercising or working out. I jog once in a while but it's not really an everyday habit, just when I feel like I have to lose some pounds already, that's when I try to sweat it out. So, I don't really buy exercise DVDs. Anyway, YouTube has a lot of tutorial and working out videos that I can watch anytime.

5. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I usually prefer to watch the videos online. They are much cost efficient way to take care of things. I do believe that there can be no better way of doing it. I usually do not have patience to buy dvd

6. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I do not have any exercise DVDs but I do like to go on youtube and look at the different exercise videos,and they do give me a lot of ideas-because I like to go outside on my property and try some of them out. Its kind of fun to get outside and workout though in the fresh air-and it seems more natural than going to a gym of some sort. Like one person said on the youtube comments-thats what we used to call chores, which was funny-because back in my day that was the truth.

7. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I would kind of surprised if you could not find something like this for free somewhere. I have not looked so I am not really sure but from what I remember they are pretty expensive so I would at least give it a shot.