Experience with airlines

Discussion in Travel started by Canadian Lover • Oct 20, 2013.

1. Canadian Lover

Canadian LoverNew Member

Threads:
    What is the worst airline you have ever flown? So far my international travel experience has been good, though I have been a bit annoyed by Air Canada's pricey on-board meals and not so good service. However, on a trip back from Brazil, while flying from Sao Paulo to Miami, the radar was lost and the flight ended up being several hours late. When making my connection in Miami, the agent checked me in on a later flight since I missed my other flight plus I got a vocture.

I'll be flying Klm to Europe in a months time and I shall report on my experience on that airline.

2. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    When the airline was up and running, I was traveling on Air Jamaica, and it was always a great experience. The service was great, and we sometimes got champagne and orange, even in the economy class. When an American airline company would assist in its operations when it was getting ready to close down then the service would get poor, and persons would begin to complain that they wanted the Air Jamaica staff.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I didn't like Delta airlines. Probably the worst I have traveled with so far! And their cubicles are really dirty.