Facebook Fans Wine Deal

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by bargainbabe • Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    This is for those 21 or over. wine Insiders is offering 6 bottles of premium wine for $39. All you have to do is like them on Facebook and then order through the fan page. Here's the link for more info!

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is a great deal, I do 't know now good the wine is but at $7 a bottle that is a deal. If I don't like the taste I can cook with it or give it as a gift.

3. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Looks like a pretty good deal. I'll check their facebook page out.

4. hairreplace

hairreplaceNew Member

Threads:
    Wine Insiders offers 6 Bottles of Wine in Red, White, or Mixed for $39 plus one cent for shipping. At $6.50 per bottle, that's $33 off and tied with our mention from last week as one of the best wine deals we've seen since September, when we saw six bottles and a corkscrew for $36. (For further comparison, we saw 12 bottles for $96 in June.) This wine pack includes six wines chosen by Wine Insiders' Facebook fans.

5. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is this offer available to people outside the US? What is the quality of the wine like? I have seen many 'special' wine offers online and I am rather suspicious about the quality of the wine. It seems like a bargain until you taste the wine.

6. makemoney22

makemoney22New Member

Threads:
    I personally think that is a phenomenal offer, for 3 main reason's. The first reason being, Facebook does not really offer any pay per click ad program like Google AdSense does. For example, if someone like myself, who owns a company and starts a Facebook page, should have the option to allow ad's on the page, just like the YouTube Partnership Program.
    The second reason is, with the wine market growing drastically to an extent, where we are now, literally having a wine shortage, this offers all of those wine buffs money in the wallet instead of draining it out like a bathtub.
    And, the final reason, being the exact opposite of reason 2, where people can get free bottles of wine and could either slap some savvy label's on them then resale them, or strictly resale them as is, considering it's free! And these day's, you can't beat that offer for anything in general!
    Thanks for sharing that post, I had no idea that Facebook at that, would allow that, taking in the consideration of it being alcohol and all of the policies and insurance they must have had to obtain such a deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.