Facebook groups

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Gelsemium • May 22, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was wondering if any of you guys know a way of making the same post simultaneously in all the groups we are in Facebook? I doubt there is a way right, but even so if anyone knows please let me know. I am often releasing information and that would save me a lot of work.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It can be quite difficult posting the same thing over and over and . . .

But . . . there's a solution.

There are third party tools or sites which enable you to post to various groups, accounts, etc on your social networks. Some are free services, others you have to pay for. I'll provide one link and you'll do the research yourself to find similar sites or tools and choose the best one.

and a video to walk you through the process.

3. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Thanks for the help Denis, I was expecting it to be hard to be honest, but I am going to explore those links you are sharing, maybe I can come up with something that works. That hootsuite.com seems promising and the video seems fairly simple to follow. OK, I have to install an app on Facebook (hootsuite), I'll have to dig in deeper to know if this is reliable or not... :)

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sorry it had to take this long to get back to you. I've been busy and to be honest I had some issues which had to be taken care of. I'm interested to know how everything went. Did you install the app? If you did, did it work as they say it does?

5. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Yep, I did install it and it does look good, it seems something reliable. The main issue is that it's a paid app, that means, I can add my groups and publish what I want to a limit of 5 groups only in the free version, if I want to access it all I need to pay. I've been looking to some alternatives on reddit, but I didn't have the time just yet to come to a conclusion. Thanks again for the tip though. :)