Fall festivals

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Treighsie • Oct 13, 2013.

1. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Do you enjoy them? There is a local one this weekend at an Apple orchard. I am performing there so I get in for free. There are crafts, performances, pony rides, vendors, and apples and pumpkins for sale. I love fall colors! And the crunching of the leaves on the ground. And the bright sunny weather. I have been attending this fall festival for many years! It is always fun.
    Do you attend any?
    I'm in NY by the way.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I love fall! It's my favorite season! So I look forward every year to fall festitvals I think it's a nice way to get the family out the house and spend some family time doing things together. It's a great way to spend a day :)

3. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I love fall festivals. I love enjoying the crisp air, leaves crunching under my feet, and seeing the beautiful reds, oranges, and more on the trees. There are many festivals where I live. In my city, we have the second largest street fair in the United States. First is Mardi Gras. Then it is the Fall Festival in my city. This always takes place the first full week of October.

4. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    It makes me happy that you both love fall, and fall festivals, too! It's so much nicer than summer fairs when it is unbearably hot!

Today we did so much! My little guy had a great time. Saw alpacas and cows, rode a horse, made a candle, had Italian ice... it was really fun!

5. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds like fun for the whole family! I am glad your son had a good time.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have one in our area the takes on the story of the past, where there where jesters and maidens with large kegs of ale. It is lots of fun for the whole family to get out and see how people lived in the past.