Fast Food coupon requests

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by ttchoubs • Apr 1, 2014.

1. ttchoubs

ttchoubsNew Member

Threads:
    So as we all know, the nature of fast food coupons are that they are ever-changing because they expire quickly. So I was wondering if anyone had any great fast food coupons that they would be willing to share.

What I am really hoping for are ones for free food or ones for "buy one get one free". Those would be the most beneficial.

Thanks!

2. tea

teaNew Member

Threads:
    This is not quite fast food, but I consider it similar since it is a chain restaurant. Olive Garden has a coupon for

, meaning that if you buy one entree while dining in, you get a free entree of your choice to take home. There's also a coupon underneath that will take $10 off a $30 or more bill, so you can really get a great deal on a dinner out with enough food to last you more than one meal. The coupons are good until April 20.

Also, I know that Wendy's is offering a Frosty keychain where you pay $1 and get free Frostys until August 31 or December 31 (depending on your location) if you show the keychain at any participating location. They're only good for the smallest Frosty size, but it's nice to have a little cool treat when it gets hot out.

3. sazzydan

sazzydanMember

Threads:
    I think fast food chains make their coupons widely available anyway, after all, they want you to buy their foods. There is a lot of competition out there for them, so by offering deals and giving out coupons people are more likely to eat at there outlet rather than going across the road to another.