Favorite bag?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Sep 27, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Whenever I buy bags, I always choose slings. I don't like shoulder bags because I feel that they are too bulky. My arms also hurt whenever I carry a shoulder type. Backpacks are also good though they do not complement some of the clothes I wear to work. What is your favorite kind of bag? Do you like small ones or the big bag types?

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can actually relate to this. I like sling bags but since I often bring a book with me, I have no choice but to use shoulder bags (sometimes backpack when I go to places where formality isn't needed).

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer backpacks myself. After that it's slings, but with slings I find myself always holding the strap with one hand so I really only have one free.
    It might be a matter of habit but that's just how I'm comfortable with slings.

4. dizzykitsune

dizzykitsuneActive Member

Threads:
    I adore slings. What I can't stand is purses with small handles. I feel like I'm going to set it somewhere and lose it. If it has a strap long enough to go over my shoulder and hang at my hip, it's a beautiful relationship. I also think it's more hygenic since regular purses have to be set down on numerous types of surfaces anywhere you go, including the restroom- gross!

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer tote bags so I can fit everything in and a cardigan and some shopping as well. They have to be able to carried on my shoulder rather than the wrist which can get in the way when you are traveling or having to run. I often carry a fold up shopper in my bag for emergencies too or when I find I have more things to carry for example my coat when it gets too hot or an umbrella when it rains.

6. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I have a backpack style purse now. I need to carry so many things with me because I don't have a car to lock them in, so I carry a big purse like an old lady. lol I like the backpack because it means I don't have to use basket space on my bicycle when I go shopping and come home with a large load. It also frees me up in the store when I don't have to worry about this thing on my hip making me wider than I am. Somehow it's easier for me to have it on my back.

7. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I used to carry really large soft leather bags, but since I would always stuff them with my wallet, umbrella, keys, cosmetics etc. the bags started to get way too heavy and I was getting headaches. Now I like small to medium size cross body bags in fun colored leather because they add a little bit of fun to an outfit but aren't distracting and are versatile.