Favorite Boots

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by SpringBreeze • Nov 29, 2012.

1. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    Where did you buy your favorite boots? What are your favorite boot brands? I bought suede knee-high boots from Payless last year and to my surprise, I really love them. They are soooo comfy. I spent triple the amount of money for Nine West knee-high boots and they hurt like crazy. But I will admit the Nine West boots look cuter.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only have one pair of boots. I bought them at JC Penny. They are ankle high boots and they feel like leather even though they aren't. I desperately want a pair of knee high boots. I have seen boots at Payless, but never considered buying them as I thought they would be too cheap.

Nine West has really gone down in quality. I used to be able to get a great pair of leather shoes from them at a decent (not cheap though) price. Now, most everything is man-made and made in China. Their shoes are no longer made to last.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I also bought a pair of knee high boots from Payless and have really liked them. I don't wear them everyday but they have lasted me for over two years now and still look new. I have also bought two ankle high boots from Payless that I have liked alot. I do wear them more often so they don't look new anymore but they have lasted quite well.

4. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    My favorite type of boots is timberlands and polo boots. I always buy them from either Dillards or JC Pennys. They are pretty pricey, running at $100+ for a pair of those. I only wear them when I'm dressing up or if its cold outside.

5. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I prefer to buy my favourite shoes at E-store. My favourite shoes brands are Puma, Woodland and Clarks. The shoes of all these brands are much comfy to wear for whole day. I have seen the stylish collection of footwear of all these brands at affordable rates. Usually I purchase casual shoes as I am a working person so they are perfect for me

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I have a pair of ugg boots. Now, before you judge me, I bought them to wear in the rain and the snow. They're furry inside and incredibly comfortable. There are certain instances where practicality trumps aesthetic and these boots are definitely practical.

7. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am the type that likes her boots to be better than her clothing. Therefore when it comes to boots or any type of footwear I tend to want quality more than quantity. I have loved the coach boots for as long as I can remember. I now own several pairs by coach and couldn't be happier!