Favorite brand of fax machine?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by Mayvin • Jun 20, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Curious to know if you have a favorite brand of fax machine? Actually I'm interested in a fax, scan, copy, print combo (the works) but something that isn't gong to be an arm and a leg. I have a Kodak that does all of that but it can be bit annoying to operate and still trying to figure out how to scan and fax on the thing lol. Can anyone recommend something that does all of that for an inexpensive price?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have a Brother that works quite nice. It has been around for a few years now, though, so I don't know if they still sell this model brand new. I don't usually have any issues with it and the only time I did was when I was trying to set it up wirelessly to a computer in another room that didn't want to connect to the network. So I can't even say it was necessarily a problem with the printer as it was with the computer instead.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Our HP printer is supposed to work as a fax machine but you have to scan it and then it sends via an internet connection. I have never tried it though but this printer has been awesome. It does scans really well too. And there are a lot of other options I have not availed myself of yet.