Favorite chocolate candy?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by justusforus • Dec 28, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    There are so many candies and candy bars with chocolate. I think Lindor truffles and Ice cubes are the best and not that expensive. They just seem to have a great consistency and taste. So are you an M &M, Hershey, one of mine or other type fan?

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not big on candy. However I would have to say my favorites are Snickers and M&Ms peanuts. I like Kit Kats and Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites every now and then.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Maltesers, Snickers, Milky Way, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Cadbury chocolates. I don't like chocolates with raisins though.

4. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    Hersheys chocolate is absolutely classic! Can't go wrong there at all. However I do love Twix and Butterfingers! Mmm! I know they aren't only chocolate and contain caramel but they are right up there with Hersheys to me. Matter of fact, I'll talk to you guys later I'm craving chocolate now...

5. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    100 Grand would have to be my favorite chocolate candy. I haven't had one in almost two years now which is pretty sad and good at the same time. I have cut back on chocolate candy bars but I may make a trip to buy one of these once more!

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big candy bar eater. I do love dark chocolate with almonds clusters. I also love dark chocolate covered almonds and cashews. Just about any nut dipped in dark chocolate sounds good to me. My local store sells them in the bulk area. No name brand, but delicious.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Caramello bars. On the rare occasions that I get Godiva or Vosges chocolates, they're excellent but I can't afford the good stuff regularly.
    My local Walmart used to sell fancy chocolate bars with things like chili powder in them, but they stopped selling them when they remodeled the store and downsized the candy section, so I didn't get to try chili powder chocolate.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorites are Godiva and Ghirardelli. To me those are the ones that taste the best and have the best bar chocolate. I also enjoy the more common ones, like Kit Kat and Twix.

9. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    My absolute favorite is actually one that I just recently discovered- the brand is chocolove and specifically the raspberry one...pricey but SO undoubtedly worth it! Aside from that I'll have reeses or midnight milky way from time to time :).

10. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite chocolate is sneaker bar and cover peanuts I can eat these items all day every day, I eat chocolate before I try any other candy and I have to have at least sneaker every other say.

11. dorann

dorannMember

Threads:
    I really don't eat chocolate all the time. I used to be a huge chocolate person before I had kids, but since I was pregnant with my son, I've never wanted to eat chocolate all the time like I used to do before him.

That said, I have recently discovered what I consider to be the very best chocolate candy ever, but it is a little bit expensive. The candy that I'm talking about for me is Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares in the dark chocolate with sea salt and caramel.

12. fruii29

fruii29Member

Threads:
    I am a Hershey and M&M fan. I like the taste and the texture. It's not so sweet. It has the right combination of everything. But, my favorite chocolate candy of all time is Reese's peanut butter cups! That's heaven for me. I like how the makers of Reese's combined the chocolate and the creamy taste of peanut butter. Definitely, the best chocolate I ever tasted!

13. Damikoulas88

Damikoulas88New Member

Threads:
    Snickers and Lacta are the best! ;)

14. Bellarata

BellarataNew Member

Threads:
    Cadbury Creme Eggs and white Kit Kat cruncky Mmmmm..

15. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I like Kit Kat and M & M the best. They are easy to eat and won't get my fingers dirty. I also remember when I was a kid I used to eat a lot of the chocolates that come in stick packaging, there's one particular brand but I don't remember its name.

16. qaximor

qaximorNew Member

Threads:
    That would be chocolate milka. They have many varieties. It's a chocolate bar with oreo, m&m's, smarties, diam and a lot more. And to my surprise it isnt that expensive too!

17. adik1767

adik1767New Member

Threads:
    I liked, as many have said, Snickers, Twix and milk chocolate filled with strawberry and raspberry cream (and don't forget chocolate cake!)

18. XDetTigers420X

XDetTigers420XNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite chocolate candy bar is Snickers. I like Reeses Pieces and Milky Way too. I'm not too picky to be honest with you, anything with chocolate tastes good to me. I really don't eat too many sweets anymore like when I did as a kid, but once and a while a get a craving for some chocolate, expecially at night time. I'm starting to get hungry right now just talking about it actually. lol

19. maee9713

maee9713New Member

Threads:
    My favorite things are Cadbury Mini Eggs. I wait all year for Easter to roll around so I can stock up on them. As much as I love them though, I kind of hate that they are available almost every holiday now. Part of the special thing about them was that they were only available once a year.

20. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I love chocolate candy!! There are so many delicious chocolates out there, I cannot pick one favorite but I can name a bunch of favorites. Reese's, Kit Kat, Mr. Goodbar, 5th Avenue, Twix, Zero, M&Ms, Almond Joy, Payday, etc. The list can go on and on!!