Favorite Daily Deal Site?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by blur92 • Jan 31, 2015.

1. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I have not explored many daily deal sites. I tried Livingsocial.com and one other one but only used them briefly. I felt like they did not have as much to offer in regards to quality and not quantity. They had many different deals, but they seemed bland. The only site I think is worth any time is Groupon. What is your favorite? What would you suggest me trying?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon has a daily deal site that you can look into also Google has their own deals. Depending on what you are looking for you may find some good items available on the sites. My daughter uses Groupon alot and seems to have found some really good deals there.

3. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I completely forgot Amazon has those daily deals. Before when I tried to see what was offered I felt like it was difficult to do. It had something to do with the way it was organized. I still have to admit, though, their deals are great.

4. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I have to admit that this site has become the one where I look for deals :p
    I'm maybe gonna use others too, but mostly sites I found through this forum^^

5. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Oh! So you have not heard of Groupon until now? Nice! This forum is excellent for finding new sites. It helps to have, for the most part, unbiased opinions. These are real people giving their honest thoughts on sites they've used so you can get an idea of what is worth your time and what you should avoid.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Onesaleaday. They have one sale item a day but it's a good discount.
    The day that the Ninja Master Prep blender was on sale, I got one for $20.
    There isn't a lot of selection, but if you check your daily email from them and their one daily sale item is something you need then you're in luck.

7. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of that site. Thanks for telling me about it! That's a great deal. If the site features items like that--those which are useful and of decent quality--then having a small selection is not too much of a problem. It is better than a site offering a huge variety of impractical, cheap products.

8. worldmachine

worldmachineActive Member

Threads:
    I use Hot UK deals, it contains the hottest deals of the day and the hottest deals of the week, it also breaks down the hot deals in to categories. People can upload deals they have found either online or in store and reviews are given on the products.

Voucher deals are also listed and information on where you can get various freebies. The site has various competitions and there is also a trading section where you can buy or sell items. This is a very useful site packed with loads of good deals to save you money.

9. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I still like Groupon, but there are now too many offers to look through, it's more of a headache. The reason I like it is that you can get rebates on what you spend on ebates or on Inbox Dollars which can make the savings stretch further.Basically you get a percentage of a flat cash reward fee with a purchase over a certain amount.