Favorite Drink?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by ozadin • Jun 10, 2013.

1. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    What are your favorite drinks?

I would say mines is water or milk. I really don't drink anything other else than soda, water, or milk, and I only drink soda on occasion. I usually pour myself a glass of milk with almost anything. I drink water when I'm usually out, or when I have nothing else to drink. I only drink soda when I want a refreshing beverage usually on a hot summer day.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mine is coffee lol. Or water with a bit of lemon. If you want to talk alcoholic bevvies though, my list is sort of long lol. Milk doesn't agree with me, thankfully. I used to love it until I read and saw what's in it. Just talking about it is triggering my gag reflex lol..

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I drink iced tea in the summertime and hot tea in the winter. Actually, I drink hot tea in the winter as well. As far as alcohol goes, I believe that anything can and should be spiked, haha!

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say it is coffee because I seem to consume a ton of it on a daily basis! For a cool refreshing drink, iced tea is my favorite non-alcoholic drink for summertime. For the alcohol, a good glass of wine is about as strong as I can handle anymore.

5. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Either Lemon iced tea or chocolate cappuccino, so a extremely fresh drink or a hot one.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite drink is coffee. It's also my drug and the source of my superpowers. When I don't have my coffee, I go through really bad caffeine withdrawals so I try to always keep coffee in the house.
    My favorite cold drink is iced tea because it's super cheap to make and refreshing.

7. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    The past several weeks it's been iced tea by far. I've been trying to ween myself off of diet sodas and sodas in general. I don't really like drinking coffee in the summer, but I normally do in the winter. I picked up a Hamilton Beach iced tea maker, and several boxes of tea, so I've been brewing it fresh a couple of times a day. It's also much cheaper than buying soda, or even pre-brewed iced tea. One box of bags is only about $1.50 and makes several pitchers worth of tea.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite drink would have to be cranberry juice or some kind of blended juice thats almost like a smoothie filled with many flavors.
    I love anything sweet and fresh especially something like cranberry juice with ice near the beach on a hot summer day.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite drink is rootbeer and juice. I also like drinking milk, chocolate drinks, and coffee, and right now I drink coffee the most often.

10. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    i always insist upon the water and milk as well but there is a difference in my choice as i also include fruit juice for more health goods to me .. the morning come with a lot of water consumption to me which helps to wash out the raw material from my body .. this is why whatever i eat whole day out proves good to my physical ecosystem ...

11. steve057

steve057New Member

Threads:
    i Like coffee,tea and i also like energy drinks...

12. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    My favorite drinks are milk, coffee and lemon juice. In summer i just want to drink lemon juice. In winters , i like to drink coffee and milk.

13. PhRoxy

PhRoxyNew Member

Threads:
    My favorites are water, milk, juice and tea. :)

14. Temitopesmith

TemitopesmithBanned

Threads:
    hot chocolate milk is my favorite drink

15. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    i always love to drink a lot of water when it comes to have a favorite drink around ...

16. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Mine is Lemon juice and cold coffee. Other than this i like soda but usually i am not drinking soda regularly. Generally i takes once in a three months. Like you water is a all time favorite drink for every one.

17. jericjames10

jericjames10Member

Threads:
    Mine is coffee, coffee with milk specifically and I drink soda only twice or maximum of 3 times in a week. I am now conscious about my health. Water all the time too, and beers sometimes/ occassionally.