Favorite exercise?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Rehne • Apr 19, 2013.

1. Rehne

RehneNew Member

Threads:
    Many people are comfortable in doing the same exercise routines. This is not a rule of thumb. Everyone has different choice. So how about you? Which exercise best for your fitness and maintaining fitness?
    I usually like cardio and weight lifting. My friends choose swimming. What's your workout program?

#1Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My fave exercise is eating, lol. Seriously though, proper eating is number one for me. I'm not big on working out.. I prefer to get my exercise in natural ways that don't line pockets.

#2Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite exercise would have to be dancing. I consider this the best form of exercise because you can lose weight just by dancing and having fun.
    Sometimes I don't even feel like I am having a workout because I am enjoying myself so much!

4. SuzyLewis

SuzyLewisNew Member

Threads:
    I'll post exercises that I see in YouTube videos. I go to the gym too. Yesterday, I ran 8 miles on the treadmill to honor Boston.

5. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Weight lifting. Because I like to challenge myself. And running on the treadmill. Because you can listen to music on your mp3 while you do it. And that just makes it more fun and less monotonous!

6. BrianWolfe

BrianWolfeMember

Threads:
    Mine is swimming and hiking. I enjoy the outdoors more than indoor games like bowling or even working out in the gym. I find repetitive gym workouts to be a bit boring after a while.

7. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite activity is motorcycle riding. But my favorite exercise is with free weights,
    more dumbbells rather than barbells. I will say working out rather than weight lifting.
    Ryder13

8. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    Dancing and jogging in the morning. :) These pretty much works for me and I'm thankful I have genes that prevents obesity. LOL.

9. brittanyt28

brittanyt28Member

Threads:
    The excersise I get on a daily basis is hanging out with my four boys. They keep me so busy, but I love it. I one of those people who always have to be on the go. I really thought about running. It's definitely basic, good excersise. I also enjoy bike riding but I never do it. I'm just to busy. In the summer my family and I go swimming as much as possible. I enjoy the basic routines in life. I have never tried yoga or anything like that but I would like to.

10. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite form of exercise is playing football (soccer), some people might say that this is not allowed so my second choice would be running. :)

I don't have any kids but I regularly looks at my young nieces and 5-year old step-grandson and they certainly give me plenty of exercise! I have no idea how people manage four of them! :)

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Running or jogging would be my favorite exercise routine, because it makes me sweat easily and at the same time my arms and legs get exercised too. If I run often I lose weight pretty quickly.

12. sking61

sking61Member

Threads:
    I like o=to go for a walk. It really doesn't matter how fast or low long as I do it within at least 30 minute period.

13. smilekill

smilekillNew Member

Threads:
    walking is my favorite exercise

14. Clightted

ClighttedNew Member

Threads:
    jogging of course :D

15. Sharon

SharonNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite exercise is yoga I always love to do this, it has a different posture which helps me to have a healthy and fit body. Yoga is one of the best exercises for your body and mind, i can control my emotions with his help and it's really a good thing for me to get out of depression.

#15Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  16. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I think that dancing is great for exercising, but I mostly go jogging and swimming. They both help me strengthen my arms and leg muscles. Also, I think that exercising helps give me confidence.

17. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I wish i had the time and place to go swim everyday like i used to when i was a kid. Aside from that, i usually run nowadays, not as much as some years ago, but i try to keep up the rhythm to keep myself healthy.

18. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite exercise are sit-ups. They are rather simple to do, yet effective. I've been increasing the amount I do exponentially since last summer. I have seen an increase for sure.

Another exercise I'm looking forward to is running. I never really took it seriously in the last before, but since the summer is coming up, and I have no plans, I plan on running each day for an hour or longer. It may just turn into my favorite exercise.

19. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I like cardio, walking & running, martial arts =).

20. Sondra

SondraNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite exercise is yoga, it's really great i feel very energetic and it increase my stamina and i have learnt how to control myself.

#20Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013