Favorite Fashion Magazine

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by May102014 • Jul 27, 2014.

1. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite fashion magazine and why? I love Elle magazine so much. There is no other that promotes beauty in such a self-collected manner. I love the personality of the magazine and it’s an attractive mix of high fashion and commercial. Also the contents are so relatable and no one gets left out.

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Right now, I do not have a favorite fashion magazine. Why? I am tired of being told by the media what I should or should not wear. So, I just pick most of my clothes based on personal taste.

I am HUGE fan of skirts and dresses. So, my closet is full of them more so pants. I mix and match items based on my mood and also whether I am going to work or staying at home for the day.

Love this look!
    long-skirt-outfit.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I love Vogue. I never buy any of the clothes in the magazine, but I love the styling of the clothing and accessories and I like the themes of the pictorials. To me Vogue is very picture and ad heavy so it offers great inspiration.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't read many magazines anymore, I tend to go for online Youtube channels and blogs when I want to read about fashion. They are more current (everyday opposed to once a month) and free! And they're also interactive, which is fun - you can live comments and talk to other people. But it I'm picking a magazine to buy, I tend to go with Instyle or Cosmopolitan. They are more interesting than Elle and Vogue.

5. daisysmell211

daisysmell211New Member

Threads:
    I like Vogue. I like the styling of the clothing and accessories and I will buy some models the similar with Vogue.

6. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    I think Vogue and Savvy are great fashion magazines to read.

7. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I subscribe to Elle magazine. I think they have great styling, and the magazine has very good articles and interviews. I also like Vogue but I only buy the September issue.

8. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    I don't know if it could be called a "fashion" magazine but my favorite magazine is Redbook. I wanted a magazine that was geared toward people like me: young, married moms that still want to be feminine and have their own style but still want to cook really good meals and make their husband happy. :) Redbook fit that bill and so far I really enjoy reading it. I get so tired of reading in Cosmo and Glamour that young marriage is a death sentence. Redbook is the only magazine I've come across that embraces the fact that some women actually do get married before the age of 30!

9. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely think Redbook qualifies as a fashion magazine. I think one of the great changes I am seeing in "women's" magazines is that they are starting to cover a wade variety of topics. I like that you can pick up a magazine that has a little bit of everything and can read about food, exercise, healthy relationship, $ savings tips and fashion!