Favorite fast food menu item?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Sweetkymom • Jun 12, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    So, we all have our favorite fast food restaraunt but what's on the menu that we think we have to have? Do you order this item every time you eat there? Do you sometimes just go through drive-thru to get that one item then go somewhere else to get other items to make your meal?

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite fast food is pizza (again if it counts). Why? I could eat it at any of those pizza chains so I'm easy to please with it. You are getting bread, dairy and meat all in one item so it makes my stomach satisfied.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite fast food item would have to be the sundae or soft serves of any fast food chain. I particularly like Wendy's Frosty and McDonald's McFlurry. I love ice cream, so I would feel "incomplete" if I would not order them each time I eat out or when I have food delivered.

4. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    A caramel sundae from Mcdonalds. I got to have it each time we visit the place. There are also times that I would go back there only for the sole purpose of buying that dessert. :D

5. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    My all time favorite is French Fries.
    I love the McDonald's french fries best. Often mine are crispy golden brown. I enjoy them plain or with Heinz ketchup.
    I especially, love taking them home. I place them in the microwave, and let the greases fry them up super crispy. I love those tasty crunchy fries.

6. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    I also love McDonalds French fries and their smarties mcflurry and what's even better is when you have them both at the same time. I love dipping my McDonalds fries (no where else would ever taste the same or good) into my mcflurry, its delicious! I also love their chicken nuggets, they're sooo good!

7. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    My fast food favorite is onion rings! I love the crunch and the taste. I can not come any where near making some myself, so I always go to get them to satisfy my craving. Plus the sauces I can dip them in help enhance my enjoyment.

8. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have lots of favorites, truth be told. As far as McDonald's is concerned, however, I would never say no to the following: cheeseburger, large fries, Coke float, chocolate sundae and McFlurry. I've been eating these repeatedly for a period of time now. The menu may differ from one country to another but where I'm from, these are the commonly served food offerings. Drive-thru is rarely an option for me. I'd rather sit on the fast food for an hour or two and eat to my heart's content.

9. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a sucker for White Castle, especially their onion rings, so I usually make it a point to eat there whenever I am close to one. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, lol) there aren't any locations near me, but I do regularly visit some spots that do have them.

I also really love Taco Bell's cheesy potatoes - the crispy home fries with cheese sauce, sour cream, and green onion/chives on them. I will often order two of them just for myself, since they are so small, but so good.

Arby's roast beef is another favorite - I could eat fistfulls of that roast beef if I had it in front of me. I usually get their biggest sandwich, and often don't even bother with the bun - I just gorge on the roast beef.

10. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    If I'm going to get fast food are we counting Chipotle? I love to get their steak bowl. That's the thing I would go to if anything. If we're talking about cheaper drive thru style: Whopper JR. Every so often I have a craving for one.

11. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    My go-to item at Subway is a Veggie Delite, always with sweet onion sauce. Jack in the Box, it’s always onion rings and/or a milkshake. I’ve noticed most people feel similarly, haha. Every time I go there, everyone orders those same two things. I do admit to having a soft spot for McDonalds soft serve, but I think that’s partly for nostalgia value.