Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by jaruri • Aug 9, 2012.

1. jaruri

jaruriNew Member

Threads:
    What is everyone's favorite ice cream flavor?
    There are probably hundreds of varying flavors from all the different companies that produce ice cream, which ones are your favorite and why?

My personal favorite is mint chocolate chip. I'm a huge chocolate fan, but mint ice cream along with the chocolate chips is like food heaven for me. I could eat it all day if I had an unending supply.
    I also recently tried out the rum raisin ice cream, and it was way better than I expected. Not my favorite, but its definitely one of the better flavors I've had.

2. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I love ice cream, is one of my favorite desserts. I don't know how is the ice cream in the U.S., but I guess you should also have interesting flavors. In my country, there is a flavor that is above all others: the "dulce de leche". Whenever I want to eat ice cream that taste can not miss. Another of the flavors that I enjoy is the mint with chocolate chips, because it offers a combination of freshness, share the intensity of the chocolate. Just writing this, I already feel like I have to eat a huge ice cream. :p

3. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    Vanilla, not just your plain ole vanilla. Breyers vanilla bean. A little hot fudge, sprinkling of nuts. Adding a brownie is a extra bonus and yummie. Don't be fooled by ice cream labeled vanilla, if your looking for real vanilla, look for the vanilla bean and not the vanilla flavoring.

4. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    I've got to give Pocs a bit old high-five for representin' the vanilla.

I'll one up you though and say vanilla over hot cinnamon apples is proof that there is a God and He loves us.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Chocolate and almonds, hands down. I can eat as much as I want of it and never get tired. Whenever we have ice cream, that HAS to be one of the flavors. It's just delicious!

6. donaldplozha

donaldplozhaMember

Threads:
    I am not a big fan of ice cream, but when I eat some, I want it to be simple and white cream. No chocolate, I hate chocolate ice-creams.

7. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Mine is will be cookies and cream. I always like creams and oreo cookies on that is a very good complement. Chocolate flavor would be my second but lately I have been eating a lot of chocolates and it makes me so fed up already. :D I am also getting interested with new ice cream flavors that are using unique fruits.

8. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Mine has always been Pralines and Cream. I think it is just such a unique flavor and have loved it every since I was a little kid. I don't eat a lot of ice cream and it is not an easy flavor to find in a store. I usually have to get it at 31 Flavors so it is a special treat to have it. I think it has been about 5 years since I had it and now that I am thinking about it, I will need to get some soon!

9. chocbunny

chocbunnyNew Member

Threads:
    Mine is mint choc chip as well. I adore it. The new Haagen Dazs mint leaves and chocolate chunks is brilliant.

10. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Dulce de leche for me. Or else plain, good-old-fashioned vanilla. Though I've noticed that almost any flavor can be improved by pouring a shot of amaretto on top. Yum!

11. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Chocolate chip cookie for me. Any brand would do, but Baskin Robbins is a favorite.

12. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite would be red velvet ice cream I like the color. It almost looks like you're eating blood. The ice cream has chunks of real red velvet cake inside. When I go to the store I usually buy about two of them. I eat it after I finish my meal as an after dinner treat. Chocolate chip ice cream is my second favorite, but red velvet really takes the cake.

13. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is probably the Ben 'n Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake. I tried it just before I went on a 45 fast from sweets. I thought about that ice cream every single day. As soon as that fast was over, I immediately went to the grocery store to get some. I enjoyed it even more the second time. I love that it has small pieces of graham crackers in it!

14. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have always loved ice cream, so I can't really determine an exact favorite flavor of mine. However, I would think Bunny Tracks or any other flavor with chocolate ribbons, peanuts, and caramel. I can't wait to try the new candy bar flavors like Snickers, as well. However, I love vanilla bean along with pie or cake.

15. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love ice cream even though I'm lactose intolerant. My favorite flavor is chocolate and the many variations of chocolate. I used to order apple pie ala mode with chocolate ice cream. I could never get it. The restaurants only offered vanilla.

16. savergrl

savergrlMember

Threads:
    I dont have just one. Dryers or Eddys Mint chip, chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirl and anything coffee. Peanut butter and coffee Im not brand specific. Im just usually happy to find them!

17. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I love a red velvet cake as much as the next girl, but I don't think I could eat ice cream that was bleeding, haha.

18. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Pistachio icecream every time. I've always liked the flavour since I was a young sprog. The only flavour I've never liked is cherry for some reason, just doesn't seem right.LOL!! I also like to have hot apple crumble with a globule of cold icecream on top of it.:)

19. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer plain vanilla ice cream. Then I add some little extras like raisins and salted crackers. When it's in season, I always try to get some durian ice cream. It's simply delicious.

20. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    I love ice-cream and chocolate is my favorite flavor. I absolutely love the dark chocolate and coffee flavor. Also, chocolate chips with mint...so much like the 'After Eight'!.