Favorite Inexpensive Wine Brands

Discussion in Food & Drink started by forextraspecialstuff • May 15, 2014.

1. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite inexpensive brands would have to be Naked, Cupcake and Coppola. My list ranges from about $10 per bottle to $17, I consider all of them to be pretty good considering the price and have a decent selection.

2. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I am a big wine fan but it is important for me to budget my money. I favorite inexpensive wine brand is Barefoot. It has popular red and white wines such as Merlot and Moscoto. There wines range anywhere from 5 to 15 dollars. It is definitely worth the cost because they taste great to be so inexpensive.

3. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I love the Coppola brand also. If I'm near a regular supermarket, my next choice is Naked Grape. I've yet to try the champagne in a can made by Sofia Coppola.

4. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I love Barefoot's Moscato! It's pretty good for the price. I don't really like to spend a lot of money on wine. I will spend a little more for liquor, but with wine? I don't think cheap wine is that bad. There is also this sangria called Madria Sangria. It's super cheap for a big bottle and is very tasty!