Favorite Instant Noodle/Ramen Flavours/Brands?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by megadelayed • Sep 9, 2014.

1. megadelayed

megadelayedMember

Threads:
    I am sure most of us here have tried some sort of instant noodles/ramen at some point in their lives. I am one of them and I find that I rather enjoy it, as is is so easy to prepare and the flavour (especially Ramen) taste so rich and delicious. I am wondering what are you guys favorite flavours and how often do you eat this. I mostly prefer the beef/pork flavours and especially if they are slightly spicy. I don't eat that much though, as I think it is rather unhealthy but I do enjoy the odd meal every other week or so.

2. dizzykitsune

dizzykitsuneActive Member

Threads:
    I can't stand instant ramen.. but I do love the regular packages. My favorite flavor is chicken. I particularly enjoy mixing it with alfredo- it tastes just as good as boiled pasta noodles with alfredo sauce! It's an easy way to dress up a really cheap meal.

3. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't stand instant ramen either. In fact I've gotten tired of Ramen in general for a while. However, for the sake of the topic when I did eat Ramen the flavors I ate the most were creamy chicken, shrimp and pork.

4. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I do like instant noodles though at my age I'm starting to slowly stay away from it because I've read a lot of health issues related to instant noodles. But to answer the topic/question, my favorite brand/flavor is Nissins Ramen Seafood Flavor. If I only have to eat one instant noodles a month, I would definitely go for this brand/flavor. :D

5. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a huge ramen cooker but on occasion I'll make some up. Oriental is my favorite flavor. I usually need my noodles up with a meat such as chicken and a few vegetables like corn and something else. Pasta is a big no no so its lightly eaten in my house.