Favorite Make-up Brand

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by vida_llevares • Oct 7, 2012.

1. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, fellow make-up lovers.

NYX has always been my favorite. Nevertheless, I have realized that I may have limited my options by sticking to one brand only.

Any other particular make-up brand that you can highly recommend? Since cosmetics are very expensive, I would not want to buy any make-up without any prior recommendation or feedback from somebody else.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I would say it's a toss-up between CoverGirl and E.L.F.

I really like Covergirl products across the board. I like the foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara.... all of them.

But for cheapness? E.L.F. is only a dollar usually and they have a lot of good products. It's just hit and miss and you've gotta try out various ones to see if they're good alternatives for you.

3. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I like Rimmel cosmetics. They look rather good on me and I use them quite often.

4. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite makeup brand is Mac and I like it because it gives your skin a glow. It seems as though that you do have flawless skin. That is the way I like for my skin to look and I will continue to buy there products.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love MAC cosmetics for lipsticks and eye shadow. I use Covergirl and Loreal for mascara, and eyeliner. I also like Revlon for lipsticks too. As you can see I have no loyalty. I like to mix and match. LOL!

6. retnam

retnamMember

Threads:
    I love Urban Decay shadows. Nars blushes are really nice as well. They can be pricey but it's worth it.