Favorite Marvel Movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by chiofthenorns • Sep 9, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    So many Marvel movies have been shown in the past few months. My favorite so far is Guardians of the Galaxy because of the humor, adventure, and tear-jerkers. It is perhaps one of the best comic book adaptations ever considering the fact that the premise is literally out of this world. Do you like Marvel Movies? What is your favorite so far?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I generally really like marvel movies but I would have to say Guardians of the Galaxy was my favorite so far. After that the Wolverine series was my favorite and then the Avengers. I think Iron Man lent itself to the best series. I love the actor who they have to portray Thor but the alien stuff is a bit too out of my interest. I liked Guardians of the Galaxy because they kept it 'earthy' even though you were traveling in outer space. I like to connect with the characters even when it is based off of a comic book.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Avengers is my favorite marvel movie and can hardly wait for the sequel. I'd watched Thor earlier and liked Loki. In the Avengers he gets to be an even better Villain. The other Marvel movie that would come really close to being a favorite of mine is X-Men Origns: Wolverine. Not the best X-Men movie they've made but I found the story be rather interesting.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Marvel Comics has come a long way. Before, only comic book geeks knew about Cyclops and Wolverine and Silver Surfer and Galactus. Yet now, the whole world knows about all of the cool characters in the Marvel universe. What are my favorite marvel movies? Here they are:
    -Spiderman 1-3 (with Tobey Maguire)
    -X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men First Class
    -The Avengers
    -Thor
    -Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    -Guardians of the Galaxy

And here are my least favorite Marvel movie adaptations:
    -Ghost Rider 1 and 2
    -Fantastic 4

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Xmen First Class is my favorite so far because it had a great story and their costumes were a lot more colorful than usual which is why I hated the sequel for making them wear all black again and they put Wolverine as the main character again too. I'm very tired of him and I wish they would just have continued on with the previous story without having to force him back in again so that maybe some other characters could have been featured like they did with the first one.

6. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    Iron Man, all of them. I love the Iron Man films, but that maybe because I am a huge Robert Downey Jnr fan. I think he's an amazing actor. I also love the Avengers too. Most Marvel movies are great though. I don't think I haven't enjoyed any of them so far!

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite is also Guardians of the Galaxy!! I'm not a big Marvel fan, but this movie was great. It was so funny, had strong characters and wasn't only about the special effects. I like it when Marvel goes beyond and puts on a fun and emotional storyline in as they did with this last movie!