Favorite Mistake

Discussion in Misc & Others started by LilAnn • Jun 13, 2015.

1. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    I'm pretty sure no one above the age of 18 is safe for receiving a package and it look nothing like what you ordered. I've had this happen more times than I'll ever admit to. I always think its going to be different this time. Well, it never has been.

So, my question is, out of all your mistakes I you have a favorite?

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I don't understand at all what you mean. Receiving a mistakenly sent package?

No I have never receive any, and therefore couldn't look into it and see what is or why it has come to me. I have received mistakenly sent check to my P.O. Box though, but being issued to Sears, I have never have a chance to cash them out, LOL

As for sending packages erroneously, well, except for an occasional wrong postal code, nothing that has not reached the addressee.

3. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    I mean ordering it and paying for it, and when you get it you find out its NOTHING like they made it look in the commercial. Sometimes it ends up (in a novelty kind of way), to be great to show off to your friends! Just a cute little funny novelty item, or even an entire different use, all together.

4. leovew

leovewNew Member

Threads:
    I didn't quite understand what you meant the first time I read your post, but then I read the comment below and your reply and I think I get it. My favorite mistake is pricking my zit. I know it sounds gross and wrong but I can't help my self to prod on new zits growing especially on my nose and chin area. Once I hear and feel the 'pop', I feel both guilt and pleasure. I know I'm weird but I'm also sure others do and feel the same. :)