Favorite Pc Game?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Webene • Jan 22, 2015.

1. Webene

WebeneMember

Threads:
    While many consoles on the market today provide an extensive range of platforms to game on, computer games are still very much in demand. Over the years, the quality of all games have improved greatly, whether they be in graphics, sound or gameplay. This includes many PC games, which have created a much more immersive atmosphere for gamers.
    What is your current favorite game on PC, or any games you thoroughly enjoyed in the past?

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I think PC fits the bill for multiplayer gaming much better, since you can play for free with almost anybody over the Internet as compared to Xbox Live or Playstation Network. Also you can chat with others much more easily via a keyboard. I used to really enjoy MMORPGs on PC like Runescape, nowadays I play lots of multiplayer games like DotA, LoL and Counter Strike.

3. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    A list of my most like PC games:

Warcraft series had changed my whole perspective on PC gaming since I played the first game back in the late 1990s, because action/strategy games prior to that was not as compelling in graphics and cinematic quality.

Age of Empires series innovated action/strategy onto a epic level and created a great storyline revolving around historical time periods of our own human history.

Elder Scrolls series simply made me feel as if I had been immersed into a fantasy medieval world filled with creatures I had only imagined before in my mind. It still ranks as one of the top action/adventure/RPG games ever made in my opinion.

Battle for Middle Earth series, although it was only two games with one expansion, it set the bar on how game developers can make a great movie to PC game! I still play this game from time to time, not the vanilla version, but the various mods that were created for it.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like simpler racing games. Old classic racing games mostly. Those are the only games I ever play on PC. I played Road Rash years back, loved it and I still play though it has compatibility issues with newer operating systems which is probably the reason why I still run XP on one of my computers. I believe it's the best Bike racing game ever made, that's why I can't let go of it.

I wish they'd reboot it.

5. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For some reason, I read the last two sentences of your post first, and I knew you were talking about Road Rash before I read the first half of the post. Road Rash had a few games, and that series was pretty darn good. It was one of those games that parents said were too violent, and then kids loved playing it because you could whip someone in the head with a chain and win. ;]

6. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    My favourite pc games are sudoku. I totally love the games. I think it is really cool and I totally enjoy the game. I am not much of a player in other games.

7. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    Mine is definitely Elder Scrolls:Skyrim. That game really introduced me to the open-world RPG genre. I still remember seeing that first dragon flying over head and immediately I ran to a castle for cover. Then there were the times I would go out and stock up on ingredients for my alchemy fetish. Finally, after playing the game over 100 hours I discovered the plethora of mods available on Steam.

8. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    RPG's and open world games. I like pretty much all PC games as long as they're all good. Doesn't matter what genre of game as long as it's good and it's not a waste of money then I'm cool with it.

9. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    Call me boring but I think that my favorite PC game has to be solitaire. I know it is really old but just thinking about it takes me to a time when things in life where a lot simpler.

10. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    I would go with World of Warcraft. It's one of my favorite games and I always liked MMO's. After 6 years, i'm still playing my wow characters and the game is a pretty huge entertainment factor in my life.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I remember being excited over Need For Speed and Grand Theft Auto when I was younger and an enthusiastic gamer. But right now, I'm not into any games since I don't have the time anymore to do it. I think my interest is waning too since I'm also getting old? I still would play video games, but somehow, the interest and enthusiasm has waned.

12. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    It's hard to tell what my favorite is. In terms of just sheer gameplay and enjoyment there are tons of games that will go to my list but I have to say it's probably Knights and Merchants. I love that game. God knows hoe many hours I've wasted playing that game. Although it's probably not the best real time strategy game I still consider it as one of the best I've played.

13. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I prefer playing on a console but I prefer playing FPS games on PC. I'm not that good at them and I wouldn't really call it my favorite genre but it's still very fun to play it from time to time and whenever I get the urge I just play a game of Counterstrike. It's a great game and I still even like the older version.

14. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I could be fancy and say a bunch of cool games, but truth is I'm not that big of a PC game player. My favorite game ever is still The Sims! Best game ever!