Favorite PC peripheral?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by andrew172 • Feb 24, 2014.

1. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite PC peripheral? I have a laptop and I simply couldn't live without my USB mouse, I hate those trackpads, they're one of the biggest downfalls to using a laptop. So what do you guys use?

2. delusional

delusionalActive Member

Threads:
    I actually don't use anything as a peripheral on my laptop. If a USB stick counts as a peripheral, I would consider that my favorite. I carry one everywhere I go.

3. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to agree on the mouse. The only tricky thing is that when you are in a place where you dont have a good place to put it......things get rather tricky and it makes the mouse a but obsolete. But i would definitely have a hard time living without one.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    My Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Especially with the large monitor on my computer - if I want to sit farther away while watching a movie or something, I can take my mouse and keyboard with me to control it a bit from a distance. Also, I love not having the extra clutter of wires around, and not having to tie up two more USB ports on my computer that I might need for something else.

The only downside to them being Bluetooth, is that they have a tendency to get screwed up if my computer chokes on me and I need to reboot. Often times I have to mess around with them for a bit before they will finally sync back up with it again so I can use them to log back in.

5. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely my headset. Surround sound with some beautiful heavy bass, makes me tingle all over when I play audiosurf :D

6. sidd230

sidd230Member

Threads:
    I love my G400s more than myself :p

I am a competitive CS player, I cannot imagine using a simple mouse now.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite pc peripheral would be my earphones, because I prefer to hear the sound "up-close" as compared to using speakers. Flash drives and other storage means are a must too, in case your pc malfunctions, at least you have your data intact when it's backed up, so I sort of consider them as one of my favorite pc peripherals.

8. Batiatus

BatiatusMember

Threads:
    My Microsoft Bluetooth mouse! I bought it 4 years ago and it is still working flawlessly. I use the Bluetooth stick that I got with the mouse for transferring files from my phone to my PC too.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I use none for my laptop unless you consider my extra monitor and sound system as peripherals. I prefer to keep things simple, and I'm actually a lot more comfortable with the built in touch pad and keyboard myself, so I never felt it necessary to buy any extra ones. I do still own a mouse, though, but I rarely use it and I only ever bring it out whenever I have to do some graphics that necessitate its use, but even then I'm usually still more comfortable with a touch pad for some reason. The most favorite thing I like attached to my laptop, however, is my monitor, because I use it to watch movies sometimes and it saves me from having to settle with my relatively smaller laptop screen.