Favorite Piece Of Clothing You Own?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by danielle davidson • Jun 13, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say that my favorite clothing I own is my leggings. I love how they are basically like sweatpants. There are days when I just don't feel like wearing jeans because I don't want to have to wear tight pants, I just put on my leggings. They are essentially like sweatpants. Now I don't usually wear sweatpants so they are perfect for me. So, what is your favorite piece of clothing that you own? Why is that your favorite?

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm… actually kind of a tough question. I’m pretty close to my goal of loving all my stuff equally for different reasons. And it tends to change, depending on my lifestyle at a given time. At the moment, it’s a simple black blazer, since it turns nearly any outfit (barring short shorts/mini skirts of course) into business-casual, plus it dresses up many of my more casual outfits so well.

Earlier this year though, it was a striped white mini skirt with an asymmetrical detail down the front. I’ve found it surprisingly versatile, and it suits my figure perfectly. Total winner.

3. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say my little black dress! It is very versatile and easy to accesorize. When I have an important event, I can just pick this especially when I am running late!

4. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes I'm the same way. There is clothing that I like more during different periods of time that I'm in. That's great that you love all your stuff equally! I have a hard time with that! Sometimes I hate clothing one week and then love it the next. And there is always the moments that I have where I feel like I have nothing to wear. That seems to happen all the time.

5. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Probably my Star Wars shirts. I am most comfortable when wearing capri pants and simple shirts. I don't like wearing "girly-girl" clothes. I like my character shirts.

6. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    My favorite piece of clothing that I own would have to be my pajama pants. I love how comfortable they are.

7. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a pair of black leggings from Elle that I bought around six years ago. they are still in great condition and get worn weekly. I did pay around £30 for them at the time but they have proved to be well worth the money.

I couldn't afford to spend that kind of money on any item of clothing nowadays though!

8. anorexorcist

anorexorcistNew Member

Threads:
    I think that my favorite clothing that I own are my black jeans, I love the way they fit me, they are super comfortable, and I feel that I can use them for any occasion, they can look so cool and kind of mysterious but elegant and classic too. Of course, don't use them on a daily basis, but if I had to choose a single favorite piece of clothing would be those jeans.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually love my capri's because they're quite comfortable, and my legs can breathe when I wear them as compared to those skin-hugging jeans like leggings and skinny jeans. I'm not a fan of tight clothing.

10. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I wouldnt say I have one favorite piece of clothing. Too hard to pick. I have a certain style that I'm comfortable with and I'm fairly formal. So if I had to pick I'd have to say one of my button up Izod shirts is the piece of clothing I like the most.

11. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Can it be pajamas? I got cotton grey jumper pajamas a couple weeks ago that I am in love with! It's my favorite piece of clothing right now because it's very cute and flattering, super comfortable and I didn't pay a lot at all for them!