Favorite Pizza Hut Pizza?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Mayvin • Dec 8, 2013.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say Pizza is one of my favorite foods and for the longest time I hadn't eaten it after swearing off dairy about 10 years ago but when I did eat cheese I use to love their stuffed crust pizza. I also loved deep dish. I recently ate a cheese less pizza hut after not eating pizza for at least 10 years and it was so good! What's your favorite pizza hut pizza?

2. sophiax222

sophiax222Banned

Threads:
    My favorite pizza from Pizza Hut is cheese pizza topped with mushrooms and peppers with a thick crust. Cilantro, bacon, and red onions are nice toppings too. The cheese-filled crust is also very yummy.

3. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    Am I allowed to say Dominos? :D

I much prefer Dominos over Pizza Hut, but if I had to choose... It would be the American hot with BBQ base.

4. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Hey i so not like much more pizza hut pizza. I like domino's and US pizza than the pizza hut pizza.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I love their barbecue cheeseburger flavor. It's such a shame that they seem to have discontinued it here, but at least they still have some form of barbecue flavored pizza I could order instead. Still, it's no substitute for my favorite flavor and I even long for it nowadays. I really wish they would bring it back. :)

6. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite Domino's pizza is stuffed crust, deep dish pepperoni. This pizza is a guilty pleasure. I can't have it very often, but when I do, I gorge.

[​IMG]

7. klieny

klienyNew Member

Threads:
    I can never imagine myself eating a pizza without cheese. I love Hawaiian pizza on my Friday units, but yeah, I do prefer dominos over pizza hut.

8. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    Have not had Pizza Hut for a while but back in the day it was Deep Pan Super Supreme. Nom Nom Nom!!

9. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    Pizza Hut's Hawaiian pizza will always be my favorite. I like the combination of saltiness and sweetness of the pineapple. However, I prefer the thick crust one because I can taste the cheese more as compared to the thin ones. Also, thin pizza makes me feel like I'm just eating crackers with some toppings.

10. margarito

margaritoMember

Threads:
    I simply love Domino's "Zesty Chicken" an exotic new Pizza the most. It is topped with Zesty Chicken sausage, Barbeque Chicken, Capsicum & Red paprika. My very next preference is its spicy cheese barbeque chicken pizza which makes me feel divine. Domino's got the best pizza tastes and varieties and can make anyone tied to it. It has good offers too and I just love it.

11. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I don't eat Pizza Hut's pizzas but my favorite Domino's pizza is the Meat lovers pizza. i order three medium pizzas. hand tossed, with sausage, pepperoni, chicken, ham, bacon, and onion. plus extra sauce. #YUM

12. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I ordered from Pizza Hut the weekend and I have to say that the meat lovers pizza was so good with the hand tossed crust.. If you haven't tried it please do you would love it. I use to not be a big fan and now I have to say they have stepped up on their foods.