Favorite Site for Summer Clothing

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by soulite • Jun 24, 2014.

1. soulite

souliteNew Member

Threads:
    What are your favorite websites when you shop around for Summer clothing? I really enjoy Aeropostale and PLNDR, but I need a few more sites so that I can try out different styles. Are there any sites that you especially recommend for Summer clothing?

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    us.asos.com is awesome! The selection is unbelievable, they have a ton of different styles and sizes and the best part is that it's all very unique. Chances are you won't run into anyone else wearing what you bought. The prices are reasonable, mixed in with some expensive pieces, and the best part is shipping is always free! The site just started the big summer sale and most items are just about 50% off.

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy on Speedo. They already have pairs of clothes matched and are on sale. Not that they are only made affordable. They are already matched with each other. All I would have to do is to buy them. I also buy on Lacoste. I buy online because I find it easier, less time consuming and more convenient. Despite of me having two shop preferences for shopping clothes, I also buy clothes of other brands. I am not that really picky as long as the clothes that I would be wearing are apt for summer.

4. ezio

ezioBanned

Threads:
    Actually us.asos.com and zappos.com are my Favorite Sites for Summer Clothing shopping. But in both websites, most of the time I used us.asos.com website, because in this website I had got wide range of products and offers for buying.

5. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Depends on what goes right for me needs i mean the one that is proven correct so yeah having one as a use is what that works for us most of the times and in the same way we have done stuff which we call good enough so yeah this is how it is and surely you can get to learn from it.Mine is Ebay when it comes to Clothing i normally find things according to my need.