Favorite soccer team?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Guru • Mar 6, 2014.

1. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    Who are your favorite soccer team?

I'm a massive soccer fan but just love the sport in general and don't follow a particular team.

2. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite team either. I just love soccer and watch any match that is on TV. World Cup is when you will find me on the couch and hog the television :)

3. wameyo

wameyoNew Member

Threads:
    I do love soccer. Watching some interesting soccer will always keep me on the edge of my seat. But amidst all this love for the beautiful game, I still have a team. A team that I'll rejoice with when we win and also cry with when we lose. Allow me to introduce the mighty Arsenal to you. Long live Arsenal!

4. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    I'm very much a sports fanatic and I enjoy watching soccer (or football as we in the UK call it!) American football, basketball, baseball, golf, snooker, darts and cricket.

As you can see a varied selection there. My first passion or love you could call it is football though and Manchester City is the ONLY football team that I support. I don't understand people that have a list of about 5 or 6 teams that they want to win.

Across different sports then yeah, I understand that but not in the same.

5. NikkiR

NikkiRMember

Threads:
    I spent time in Frankfurt, Germany when they were hosting the world cup. that was my first experience following soccer as a processional sport. as a result I am now a team Germany fan. Every four years when the world cup is on I try to watch every Germany game.

6. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Nowadays, I am not a fan of soccer. I have lost interest due to the commercialization and standardization of the sport. It seems that techniques used on the pitch today don't have an organic element of the particular region they come from. My best team used to be the samba boys.

7. Scarlett12

Scarlett12New Member

Threads:
    I do not have any particular team, whom i like.Sometimes I'll follow Real Madrid, sometimes Barcelona, sometimes Brazil, sometimes Chelsea or AC Milan. Depends who's winning.

8. rosemoon

rosemoonActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite team is Chelsea FC, I used to follow them more when I was younger, but I haven't been keeping up with them lately. When the World Cup comes around I like to support the Uruguayan national team. I've never visited the country and I have nothing to do with it, but I fell in love with them in 2010 and they're still one of my favorite teams to this day.

9. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a soccer (or football as we call it ) fan, mainly because of my husband and my brother. They're both MASSIVE football fan. I only really enjoy the English Premier League, because that's what I'm most familiar with. My husband and I support the blues, Everton.

10. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I am not the biggest of soccer fans out there, and by that I mean I just do not really follow it professionally. I love the sport, and used to play it, but I just have other things going on and I live in the States so it is not too popular, but I do have to say that this Lester City story is really intriguing and I have been following that as much as I can. I always try to root for the little guy, and this is a great story in that regards. I hope they have continued success.

11. thapa022

thapa022New Member

Threads:
    Manchester United all the way. I love that team to death. The never say die attitude is what attracts me to them. Recently they have had a rough patch, but I am really hoping that Mourinhio can take us to the next level and help us win more trophies.

12. artyarson

artyarsonActive Member

Threads:
    I love the progress Atletico Madrid did over the last 5 years. Unfortunately, they lost the final again. However, they are still great. Hope it won't break them down and they will remain strong over the next decade at least. Also, hope Fernando Torres will stay and eventually win the Champions League with Atletico.