Favorite sports apparel

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by gmckee1985 • Oct 17, 2014.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    So what's everyone's favorite sporting apparel? I'm a big fan of sports and working out so I buy a lot of it. My favorite as of now is Under Amour. I just like their designs and they are putting out the best products these days. My previous favorite was Nike but I haven't bought much from them lately. I do think Nike still makes the best shows, with the best variety, though. What say you?

2. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of Under Armour. I did Cross-Country and Track in high school, and Under Armour was my best friend during those sports seasons. I had some of the Cool-Gear and Heat Gear that I used every season. The leggings and long sleeved turtlenecks were/are my favorite products. I always wear them when I am running in the winter and they have never failed me. I loved the brand because I didn't have to buy new stuff every few months, it always lasted and outlasted other stuff that I had bought.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Nike still, but only for tops, leggings and sneakers. For sweatshirts and pants I like Russell Athletic. I like their cotton and how things fit. I tend to buy for comfort rather and how easy they are to wash and care for. Sometimes I buy mens as the sizing is more generous as sweats always shrink and they are cheaper than womens too.

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I still buy more often from Nike than other stores. It's a brand that I really trust ever since, so I don't think that I will switch to other stores.

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I like under armor and Nike a lot, they're good quality and I like their variety. For women, lululemon has great products but they are so, so overpriced :(. Sometimes I'll get something though if they're having a sale. I definitely prefer their stuff, if price were no object.

6. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I like under Armour's (UA) technical shirt but it's a bit costly that's why I use mine only in special running events. Also I have never seriously engaged in any other sport except running so I'm more inclined to buy brands that produces a lot of running products like UA and Nike. :)

7. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not very decided on this one yet. I like Nike, Adidas and Reebok in no particular order. There's also USA Sports but I rarely buy anything from that store. I like Adidas' sweatshirts and sweatpants collection for this season. They have this flowery pastel range that's soothing to the eyes yet colorful at the same time. So if I were to rank, maybe Adidas sportswear stands at the top of my priority list.

8. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    Nike shoes are my favorite go to for the tennis court. I do though feel they have a longer break in time compared to Adidas tennis shoes.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have owned shoes from Nike, Puma, and Adidas, and I don't think one is better over the other. But these days my 1st choice would be Adidas, since it's cheaper than Nike.

10. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    When I shop, it's not that I have a favorite store to shop in; it's just that I go to a specific store because I don't like to to make it more difficult of finding another store and go all the way from the beginning of getting myself familiar with their items. So when I shop for sports apparel, I go to the Nike store and shop there whatever I need for apparel I need for sports and fitness.

11. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the responses guys. It seems as though Nike, Adidas and Under Armor are the most popular on the forums. That's also the rank of them in terms of their yearly revenues, the last time I checked on Forbes. I expect Under Armour to give Nike a run for it's money eventually, but not anytime soon.

12. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    For the most part, I only wear Nike in pretty much every stripe of apparel that I buy. I love their Dri-Fit line and I often find really great deals on the items, so I just go for it. They have a wide range of colors, so I don't have to wear the same thing every day and I can mix and match with the greatest of ease. The only thing I may have an abundance of something without Nike on it would be sweatpants, but there was a good deal that day, so I had to do it.

13. semizeu33

semizeu33Banned

Threads:
    Thank you so much! It really helped! :)

14. semizeu33

semizeu33Banned

Threads:
    It is worth trying...:)

15. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    My sports apparel is dance apparel. I like Capezio a lot, they have the best leotards for quality and price and their sizing is very accurate. I have also gotten a couple of ones by Theatricals, but they aren't quite as good quality.