Favorite TV Show Character

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Scottie • Mar 3, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I am a HUGE fan of The Originals so for me It has to Niklaus Mikaelson "Klaus". He is twisted, malicious and he bring the vibe that I like to that show. I am hooked to that show, I have never missed an episode and I watch it over and over again until the next episode premieres :cool: I also a fan of Stiles from Teen Wolf, He is amazing and he sarcasm is on a next planet!

What about you? Who do you love and why?

2. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    My favourite character from a television show is Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. I love how she is so funny and witty yet a lot cleverer than people first perceive her to be. I also enjoy to watch all the schemes and scandals she is involved in as it makes great television. I think everyone would like to come up with replies and put downs as quick as Blair Waldorf can but in real life it just doesn't happen that quickly.

3. Mina

MinaMember

Threads:
    My favorite character is Cartman from South Park, I think he's the funniest character in the show because of how selfish and evil he is.

4. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I love the show on ABC called Pretty Little Liars. People seem to think of this show as a 'girly show', but I beg to differ. The characters are girls, but it really isn't a girl show. The show is actually full of suspense, romance, and sometimes hints of humor. The whole storyline surrounds the lives of a group of girls and the death of one of their best friends.

They'll constantly being haunted by the past and mysteries of their dead friend always arise (such as a possibility of their dead friend being alive).

My favorite character is actually from this show, and her name is Alison (who is the dead friend). You may be thinking, how could she be a favorite character if she's dead? Then I suggest you check out the show. You won't be disappointed!

5. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite character from a TV show is Rick Grimes of The Walking Dead. I like his character because he is able to remain a morale human being in a world full of chaos. He leads a group of survivors in the mist of a Zombie attack. He loses his family, and friends in a story that is absolutely heart wrenching. I recommend that you all check out The Walking Dead.

6. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like how Harvey Specter is developed the TV show Suits. He's very clever and witty and smart and he has such a strong presence when on screen. He's my favorite character.

7. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Right now I'm catching up on all the seasons of Dexter. I can't help it. I like Dexter. I like his lack of emotion. I like his wit and sarcasm (in his inner narrator). I like that I never feel afraid that he's going to die, like it wouldn't matter if he did and I know he won't.

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not seen the series Suits. I have been thinking it will be my next series to get catch up on. I finished Person of Interest and need something interesting to look at when I have time to watch tv. I think I saw on of the shows and was not that interested in the story line of the show, we will see.

9. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    On television my favorite character is Abby on NCIS for she is intelligent, very human though she is a forensic scientist and she helps solve crimes! I like NCIS a whole lot. It gives me satisfaction that the bad guys are caught all the time. The world seems a lot safer when you watch NCIS!

10. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I love Mary in Downton Abbey. She's just full of sass and has a dry humor which i can relate to on a spiritual level. LOL I love the show so much. It's a period TV show and set in some countryside in England. I honestly do love most of the characters, they are just perfect for their roles and the storyline is interesting. :)

11. GenevB

GenevBActive Member

Threads:
    Raymond Reddington from The Blacklist is definitely my favorite character, and probably one of the best contoured and played character ever, James Spader si doing an incredible job with this character, which is a like a modern mobster with a lot of style and good taste.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite character is Carmen from Devious Maids, because she is a pretty, strong, and confident woman, and she takes no crap from people.

13. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    I have four favorites actually. Felicity Smoak from Arrow because she's the brains behind the team even though Oliver Queen is the leader. They totally compliment each other. Cisco Ramon from The Flash because he's the adorable nerd and the comic relief to the show. Monroe from Grimm because he's the best of both the human and Wessen worlds. He's fully Wessen but I think that the brainy and good nature role has represented the best in all of us. I love the Penguin in Gotham because in honesty even though he's a villain, this version of Batman's nemesis in a way is sort of likeable.

14. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I am not the biggest watcher of TV series shows, but I did have one that I liked and watched all the way through, and that was House M.D. on Fox, and I think that Dr. House was one of my favorite characters that has been on a show. He was pretty comical and smart and had his issues, I found him interesting. I also like a lot of comedy characters, and for that I would say Kramer from Seinfeld has to be up there.