Favourite color on cars

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by lovemwaf • Nov 10, 2013.

1. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I love yellow as a color in general, but when it comes to cars this color just does not suit or go with them and so whenever i am looking into a car, i prefer white. I think that any car looks great in white. What colour would you go for on your car?

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    While black always looks nice, during summer if you have the misfortune of having your car on a sunny spot, you will likely be cooked inside of it when you go to drive it again. Blue, specially dark blue, is pretty nice too.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd go with white as well, but I also like yellow, it just has to be the right shade for me to like it, though. Red is also one of my favorites, but not all shades of it, and I only find it appealing to look at on some car designs too.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I feel like if the car has that perfect shade of red just like valentino does then that car would be irresistible. Red is one of those colors that are so gorgeous and beautiful that you really can't go wrong with.
    Black of course is the easy choice but red is perfection if done right.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love red and black but it depends on what type of car it is.

6. sulayman

sulaymanBanned

Threads:
    I absolutely love black on my cars. I think that the color is stylish and has a lot of class. Black cars may get dirty, but it is hard to notice this. I think that the blend into the environment very well and i love that they have this level of elegance and seriousness to them. I just love this color. It is amazing

#6Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  7. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite color for a car is black. Yeah maybe it is boring, but I think it looks good on any vehicle. And t does't get nearly as dirty as other lighter colors.

8. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depends on the type of the car. If it's a sports car or generally one of the "fancy" models, I think they look great in white as well. If it's just your typical family car, I like them most in "bland" colors, like black, dark blue, dark green, and such.

9. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely prefer black. It goes well with just about every car. But it also depends on what type of car it is. I like red on sports cars. Sports cars painted all in black can be a waste. Sports cars should be striking in all ways. :)

10. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    When I was taking my driving lessons, my driving instructor told me that if you're driving a yellow car, then you're less likely to be hit by other drivers due to how much your car stands out in comparison to all the others on the road. Therefore your insurance will go down as a result. Personally I wouldn't drive a yellow car even if it was completely free. I can't stand the color yellow on a car. I much prefer white, silver or black. Though white cars do tend to get dirtier faster. Or rather they just appear to do so.

11. Cara18

Cara18Member

Threads:
    White is a nice color for a car. I would just be worried about cleaning it often. But I really like how blues and silvers look on cars. Red is too flashy in my opinion.

12. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For me it totally depends on the car. Black and white are safe answers, but I wouldn't prefer either..

13. erronousRogue

erronousRogueMember

Threads:
    Same as with everything else, I like darker shades of blue and black. Although I own a red Fiat at the moment.

14. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    Black or white. They're the two cleanest colours for a car. I love custom paint but it's just too expensive. It's good that vinyl wrap and plastidip have come out so people can do inexpensive colour changes on their cars.

15. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Red. It's my favorite color. It's attractive and can serve as a warning to fellow motorists because where speed limits don't exist, I'm addicted to blurring landscapes.

16. Thrix

ThrixMember

Threads:
    Metallic white or mat black. I love those colors, and they looks so good and modern (laptops, tablets, smartphones usually come in those too). They really stand out if they are well done and can cause "woah" by random people. :D

17. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    It really does depend on the car and style of it but overall I'm usually good with either black or a bright green. :)

18. IndianapolisJones

IndianapolisJonesNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite color combo is a black exterior with tan leather interior. My dad used to have an Acura 3.5RL with that color combo and I was in love, unfortunately he sold it.

Matte Acura. I also really enjoy this matte light blue. Most cars come with a gloss finish, but something about that matte finish is captivating.

19. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I love yellow too but it has to be a very particular kind of yellow that is slightly orange and not too bright. Don't know why it is so attractive to me on cars. Yellow is a very light weight color to me. It looks friendly at times and is generally optimistic or positive.

20. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite color on a car is black, because it is hard to see scratches, and if your car is dirty it would be hard to tell. The up keep is easier. Plus black matches with everything . It is not obnoxious, and it doesn't draw to much attention.