Favourite Wine

Discussion in Food & Drink started by crimsonghost747 • Mar 6, 2014.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747Active Member

Threads:
    So many different ones to choose from, and obviously some wines go better with certain foods. Please do share your favourites!

I pretty much only drink red wine. I almost always pick a different bottle, for the moment I live in France so obviously there is a huge selection of different and not expensive French wines. It's actually quite rare for me to pick the same bottle twice, unless I really liked it. Currently I have a bottle of Chateau Lafont (Bordeaux) from 2012 waiting for me, I'll probably try it tonight with dinner so I'll let you know how it is.

2. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    I really like wine, but I would have to say that I prefer beer, vodka, rums and liquors to it. Red wine is quite nice, but I indulge in sparkling wine better, especially Bambino Champagne. Tastes great.

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    There is a local winery known as Duplin Winery that makes delicious muscadine wine. I love it! I also love going to the winery and tasting the wines...it's free, and you get to taste all of the yummy flavors.

I also just like basic, cheap grocery store brands. I love both red and white wine; it just depends on my mood.