Featurepoints is still active for iOS/Android - Get a $50 Amazon GC in less than a week!

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by ReDGuNNeR • Sep 1, 2014.

1. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeRMember

Threads:
    I am very surprised that Featurepoints hasn't been mentioned here other than a year-old thread. I don't want to bump old content but this is an app that every Android or iOS user should know about. I was able to score a $50 Amazon Giftcard in less than a week using this app. You can also do it more than once and on multiple accounts.

If someone signs up using my Referral code RXETY4 I will post a guide or a new topic on how to "cheat" and get the points you need quicker. All I'll say now is that you can easily install the app on multiple phones using different accounts, but you can also get around the daily limit of apps installed if you are clever enough. I'll post the guide soon enough :D

RXETY4 also gives you 50 bonus pts

2. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeRMember

Threads:
    So far no one has signed up but I will go ahead and post a mini-guide that will get most of you going. This guide is aimed at Android users but I am aware that you can find the same apps on iOS so this will also work if you have an iPhone. Again, you can install the Featurepoints application on multiple devices (If you are having trouble/your other data shows up on the new device, just create a new user on the other device)

Or enter code RXETY4 when you first install the app as a way of saying thanks for sharing this money making guide with you all. You also get 50pts like I do when you sign-up :)

Basically, by using a VPN app you can trick the application Featurepoints into thinking you are in another country which will allow you to download EVEN MORE GAMES for more points. This is how I was able to amass enough points to get a $50 Amazon GC in less than a week without referring other users.

What's a good VPN app? Well, for FREE you cannot beat Hotspot Shield or VPN1Click. Both of these apps work very similar and are available on the Google Play Store. Change your country to something other than USA, make sure it's running in the background, and begin to download the new set of apps and games.

You can repeat this process with Canada, UK, France, Switzerland, Germany. Other countries don't usually have many apps but you can try others and see.

After installing the game, you can uninstall it after running it for a few minutes and completing any tutorials. You can always check and see if you have been credited the amount of points. After you have verified this, you can uninstall the game without a problem. Once you have credits they cannot be taken away.

You can cash out as low as a $1 Amazon GC and they are very fast in approving/sending you the codes to redeem your amount. There are also other payment methods such as Paypal but I find Amazon to be the most convenient option.

Again, use my code if this helps you score some freebies: RXETY4