FIFA or PES

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by pahagwl • Mar 13, 2014.

1. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. This can be proved by the fact that more then 180 countries are registered with FIFA. So, it is all but natural that soccer video games are also hugely popular. The two prominent franchises in this arena are FIFA which is developed by Electronic Arts (Ea) and Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) which is developed by Konami. Both these companies come out with a new version of the game every year and fiercely compete for the top position. But in my opinion, FIFA is the better of the two due to its better game physics and player control. So, I wanted to ask which one do you prefer and why?

2. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    i would prefer fifa than pes now i know that pes has better graphics and new transfers but still fifa is better as the fifa has the ultimate team which is really cool and especially the game modes it has is far more than pes but the gap is closing.

3. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    Fifa. I really like it cause of its high graphic and game play. It is just as if you are playing football in real life .With its stories which make it more interesting specially when some players wants out. The scouting system also has become mores realistic and so is the transfers market.