Finance Or Business Books Worth Reading

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Radix24 • Oct 29, 2014.

1. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I am currently trying to improve my financial capacity and is on a look out for good books to learn from. I already have some books from the Rich Dad series and books by Donald Trump. I also have some local Philippine finance book. Have you read a finance or business book that your learned a lot from? You also applied their wisdom and helped you in your day to day financial life? I will be happy to receive your suggestions!

2. joyful728

joyful728Active Member

Threads:
    I would recommend any books by Dave Ramsey. He has help thousands of people get out of debt and have a good financial plan. However, that being said I don't agree with everything he says, but I do recommend you read his books, and enroll in a class if there is one in your area.

3. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Larry Winget, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Benjamin Graham, Robert Kiyosaki, and a few other business writing authors I forgot in name, are great people to read from. Currently, I'm reading Larry Winget's "People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!," which is a funny but blunt read to discover the truth about one's self and the position one has authored for their life, personally, financially, and economically. I am also reading Brain Tracy's "The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success," which is a well throughly written but not academically complicated book to read - Tracy's insights into entrepreneurship is a must read and know for the starting entrepreneur.

Lastly, all of the writers I wrote above, can be found on various internet sites, so check that medium of information out too.