Finding Deals On Smaller Social Networks?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Denis Hard • Sep 10, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Online retailers are always seeking ways to get more exposure for their brand so that, hopefully, they can make more money. The way to lure in new customers who haven't yet bought anything from them is to offer them great deals.

Since smaller and newer social networks are as yet untapped and online retailers will be competing against each other there'll be more deals making it relatively easier to find deals [on these sites].

Would you join a smaller or newer social network solely for the deals?

2. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    What do you mean by smaller and newer social networks? What I mean is, can you give some examples? I'm not sure which ones count as new.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If I knew which ones they were and the deals were very good, I would be tempted to join and see what the big deal was all about. But I'd probably drop them just as quickly if I noticed they were not all that, because you just know they would bombard you with a lot of spam.

4. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    To be honest, I wouldn't have a clue where to look for these deals. I pay little attention to social networks outside Facebook and Twitter so certainly couldn't tell you which ones were the latest thing.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A deal is a deal no matter where it comes from. In a sense, although this is a forum it is smaller social network where we tell each other about deals. Freebie sites too function as a type of social network. I will join anything to save money! As long as it is not illegal or immoral that is.!